Agile

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that.

I can now see that the water sections are NOT the same as any Biasi boiler.

The burner is probably one of the Gianoni as used on most boilers and possibly the same as some earlier Biasi Band A boilers. Current ones have the plastic heat exchanger!

Better you edit the heading to say Duotech.

Thanks

Tony

Well after attending the Baxi training on them it was obvious that the water sections were exactly the same as an Ideal Mini, which we all know is a re badged Biasi. The only thing added was the Gianoni HE.

Sponsored Links
Dave, I dont understand why you should have been given that impression by Baxi.

The Ideal Mini HE is indeed a rebadged Biasi !

However the pictures of the Potty Gold which we are told is the same as a Duotec show a different LH and RH hydraulic block to the Biasi.

I have been aware that Baxi/Potty often use "contract" trainers who may well be giving out false information.

Its unlikely that Biasi will be at installer Live but if you need further convincing, then arrange to meet me there and I will bring a copy of a Biasi manual and you can compare it with the displayed Baxi/Potty boilers.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back