Aico smoke detectors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm working on a site for a housing accosication and was wondering how and where i can check the age of my Aico EI3016 detector?

I am aware they advise to change the device every 10 years, however i believe there to be a miss match of ages so my first step is to check the ages, then change them individually, or ripe them all out and change them all ]

Cheers
James

Sponsored Links
Hi Mate,

I had the same issue many moons ago when i was a young fire engineer lol. Its a very simple process! all that needs to be done is a quite check the on the data code label. This can be found on your said Aico alarm. This should tell you when the alarm was made, and also when it is recommended to be replaced.

For future reference i found a very good and helpful blog which has videos showing you step by step ways of how to do different things on your Aico fire alarm, i've linked

Hope this Help
Steve:giggle:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back