Air Admittance valve in flat

Sponsored Links
Know plenty fella - more than you do. :LOL: Still have some of my G&T left if you have any more questions that need answering before I hit the sack. (y)

Keep up the good work by the way :D.

Sponsored Links
Always.... Keeps the brain nicely isolated from the likes of you. Feck me.. . If my daily life involved dealing with Helms like you I think I would have topped myself years ago. Thankfully my client base does not wear white socks at the same time as Brown sandals. Adenoid problems are also thankfully few and far between.

Crack on lad.

Hey, whatever gets you through your day Dan; who am I to condemn how you handle things.

Apologies @Doggit - was not paying attention to the username.... Thought your last post was Hard-On.... the perils of friday night posting in the bath whilst having some bangin toons (god I'm too old for phrases like that) on the go at the same time.

No hard {arf} feelings? :D

Well I was a bit miffed Dan, but I'll get over it. I didn't mean any offence when I made the initial comment; it was just that I'd noticed the difference in some of your posts, and I just thought to myself you'd had a drink. Some people on here are just angry all the time, but you can be terse at times, and others extremely helpful.

I myself are currently going through a few rum and cokes to unwind, hence I can see where you're coming from. But I was given a very nice G&T the other day with cucumber instead of lemon, and I think I'm converted.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a highly attenuated BS filter. It's been affected recently by a mixture of annoying projects that are more complicated than they need to be and a stinking cold.

@dilalio knows the joys of the latest one where the builder wants to supply the UFH boards for (and I asked twice) 14mm pipe. Put the wrong quantitry on site to pre-lay, and I ordered the tube.. Tube got delayed in Holland for some reason, and I took a sample of the board to my regular company as I suspected it was actually 12mm. Hey ho... Plan for the future.

BTW... My G&T's are famous across three continents and have embarrassed both employees and in-laws that think they're girllie drinks. Honourable FIL won't drink one unless I've made it :LOL: Have to take my own fecking tonic Water as the domestic stuff doesn't taste right :LOL:

I have a highly attenuated BS filter
I will go along with that comment. Oh, and you want Echinaforce Echnicia for your cold; it'll normally cut it down to a few days of sniffles - it's a great imune booster.

So how do you make your G&T's and what do you use. I've taken a likeing to Sipsmiths Gin, but I'm not sure if I can tell if the current rave of Fever Tree is worth it.

you want Echinaforce Echnicia for your cold

Nope... Double does of Sudafed Green (the under the counter version) and a stiff Bushmills and Ice.

So how do you make your G&T's and what do you use

Gin has to be stored at -25 Bombay Sapphire or Tanqurey - Hendricks also does well, but they don't sell the bottles big enough.

Then, pint glass, third Gin, third ice (crushed), third tonic (Schweppes or better). Splash of Elder-flower cordial (SWMBO makes it herself despite being T Total), Lime Juice or Lemon

Can't be arsed with sliced fruit as it takes up valued volume. :D.

Well the freezers set to -18, so that's the best I can do. Tanquery's over strength, so that sounds good, and barring getting an invite, I'll try the elderflower cordial, but the cucumber takes no more space than a slice of lemon, so try it, and give me your thoughts. Sliced fruit only goes in the Pimms on a hot day.

Double does of Sudafed Green

Fair enough, although it sounds like an excuse for the the Bushmills. You certainly know your drinks dan.

he cucumber takes no more space than a slice of lemon, so try it, and give me your thoughts

Hence a good squeeze of juice is preferred. You get more of your third in Gin :D

I consider Pimms much the same as Uncle Monty does flowers:

griffiths.jpg

Actually, Lidls london gin came out highly recommended. Jesus, I've just looked at the strength of the Plymouth Gin. When did you last get a liver test Dan; that'll bugger up you're 1/3 routine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back