Air Admittance valve in flat

Thanks denso. The figures clearly show that one model of AAV can be fitted below the highest sanitary appliance. It also shows that they are permitted in high rise situations. In my situation, fitting one as near to the shower tray as possible will solve matters in preventing syphoning of the trap water and giving better flow away from the tray.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I had another look at the Manchester link, and interestingly, it showed the AAV being fitted behind the wall cavity, so they've neatly managed to handle the smell blow back problems that often come with AAVs.

Now Dan, bit of honesty here, Do you go for the tracks, the singers, or the scantilly clad performers on the vidoes. I might have to get you to start a new thread, and post a few more of them for me - to listen to of course.

Sponsored Links
The things kids know nowadays is frightening. I've never even heard of the film. Looks like I'm being led into a whole new world.

Ouch, it was one thing watching a 3 minute clip, but a whole film of that and I'd chuck up my popcorn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloody annoying that my S7 Edge screen is cracked otherwise I'd totes be watching that on the Gear VR :LOL:

Trying to decide if I am going to preorder the Note 8.......looks fricking awesome.

Bloody annoying that my S7 Edge screen is cracked otherwise I'd totes be watching that on the Gear VR :LOL:

Trying to decide if I am going to preorder the Note 8.......looks fricking awesome.

Trouble is your thumbs wil be dancing for the buttons whilst you're watching :D

Hey @dilalio... Do you know anyone that wants to first fix a place in Tonbridge next week? :LOL:

I'm having enough trouble getting labour for my work!! Plenty of ppl who would 'want' to do it but no one who's available to do it! I have a few guys I've reached out to, who are available in a couple weeks time but that's no good for now... good sign for the trade I suppose :sick::sick:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back