Air Conditioning Wall Unit Recommedations - Spain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, am looking to replace an a/c unit (shop will fit it) but need to know what to look for when buying. Have looked at specs but they are too technical. Should I stick with well known brand names or are unheard of ones often as good when it comes to a/c's? Or if easier to tell me, what sort of price bracket should I be looking at?
Apartment is one bed, just need one unit piece (1x1) as area to cool is not big and have shutter/awning combo to front where sun rises.
Do they all drain water to outside?
Real basic advice needed please! :)

Sponsored Links
We use a few of these in conservatories in Scotland, dead easy to fit & you can use it for a bit of heat if it gets a bit cold in the Winter.

http://www.cooleasy.co.uk/product_wall.htm

Double check your power supply though!! Most Spanish small flats & houses have a very limited electrical supply to them.

Hi DeltaT, thanks for your reply. I went ahead and had one fitted through a large department store here. Apparently the make is well known on the spanish mainland and the store work with them over other names as the parts are available quickly, are not massively expensive and last well. No problems with it so far and the instructions also came in english which was an unexpected bonus! (Especially as neither the store sales people, nor the fitters, spoke English and my spanish is not advanced enough for technical air con speak!) :)

Sponsored Links
Back