Air hose quick release couplings - HELP!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, just purchased a 10m hose with 1/4bsp ends for my compressor and to go with it, I aquired a male and female quick release coupling to suit the 1/4 bsp ends on the hose.
All fitted nicely until I came to connect the hose to the compressor....
male into compressor outlet fits but not as the original cheap nylon type hose does and all my tools won't fit the female coupling on the other end of the hose, they're slightly too big yet look more or less the same.
I think they're hi-flow or EU fittings so I need to know what coupling to get for the hose or do I have to put new male stubs on all my tools?
..and there was I thinking they were all standard fitment!!

Sponsored Links
You'd be better geting some male pcl fitting and threadlocking them onto your tools.

Cheers for that, I think I've now deduced they're Euro fittings so I've ordered a male and a female qr coupling rather than changing all my tools - lets hope they fit!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back