Airless paint sprayer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a lot of fresh plaster and coving to be painted over the next month. Whilst i like a bit of time spent with a roller time is a priority so i was thinking a spray machine would be a worthwhile investment to blanket white the place before woodwork is installed and rooms finished.

Nothing fancy just an entry model like THIS . It has good reviews and and fairly cheap for the work i have to complete.

Are they worth it or shall i just stick to a roller.

Sponsored Links
Wagner is a top brand, rarely make if ever do they make tosh, so it would certainly be a sensible buy.

The good thing with airless sprayer s is that they don't produce as much "mist" so it doesn't drift out the windows onto people's cars and furniture, and also means less mess.

It is an art though and you need to get the mix right, and preparation is also key, mask everything up etc.

They do take a bit of practice to get right, so plenty of you tube vids and start in a room that will likely be full of cupboards or your less inclined to spend time in, so a utility room or bathroom walls or such like would be a good place to start

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back