Airless paint sprayer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all.

Just after some advice/opinions as I’m thinking of buying an airless paint sprayer to paint the decking and garden fencing. I’ve been looking at Erbauer EAPS 600 and Wagner 250m but unsure which to go for as I don’t really want to be spending loads.

Anyone have any experience of these sprayers and what’s your thoughts?

many thanks

Sponsored Links
I haven't used either, I only own a Fuji HVLP.

The cheapest that I have seen the Wagner unit for is £398.68 (inv VAT), which is £100 cheaper than the Screwfix price (and currently includes the extra long lance for ceilings).

It is however more expensive than the EAPS 600.

If you can justify paying an extra £180, I would say go for the Wagner. It has a wider range of accessories and spare parts. The EAPS has non replaceable brushes. Once they wear down, you bin the tool.

Whenever possible, I personally try to avoid the likes of Eurbauer. I would rather have tools made by firms that commit to making spares available for at least 10 years. That said, I not sure what Wagner's policy is.

I haven't used either, I only own a Fuji HVLP.

The cheapest that I have seen the Wagner unit for is £398.68 (inv VAT), which is £100 cheaper than the Screwfix price (and currently includes the extra long lance for ceilings).

It is however more expensive than the EAPS 600.

If you can justify paying an extra £180, I would say go for the Wagner. It has a wider range of accessories and spare parts. The EAPS has non replaceable brushes. Once they wear down, you bin the tool.

Whenever possible, I personally try to avoid the likes of Eurbauer. I would rather have tools made by firms that commit to making spares available for at least 10 years. That said, I not sure what Wagner's policy is.
Thanks very much, I’ve took the plunge and purchased the Wagner.

Many thanks for your opinion/advice, appreciate.

Sponsored Links
Thanks very much, I’ve took the plunge and purchased the Wagner.

Many thanks for your opinion/advice, appreciate.

I look forward to your feedback.

At some point I may buy an airless. My HVLP is only suitable for 2 pack paints and oil based.

My more likely purchase will be the small, handheld, cordless Graco

I need to justify the £800 cost though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back