Al Quaeda

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is it a myth ? --- I mean to say -- Al Capone --> Al Quaeda, Not very original really, a Dubya special or what ??
P

Sponsored Links
Hey pip. I once had to give a briefing on Al Q'aeda. What an interesting bunch of lunatics, and believe me mate, very real! :(

Personally I get more scared when I hear Jarvis has won another rail maintenance contract......

Broxbourne said:
Personally I get more scared when I hear Jarvis has won another rail maintenance contract......
Never realised Jarvis Cocker was into trains, is that why he was off the rails ?? ;)

Sponsored Links
jasy said:
Hey pip. I once had to give a briefing on Al Q'aeda. What an interesting bunch of lunatics, and believe me mate, very real! :(
what was that all about then jacy?:cool:

Richardp said:
jasy said:
Probably gave the briefing in front of his classmates at infant school ;)

kendor said:
Richardp said:
jasy said:

You have the boxing ring for this :D

kendor said:
Richardp said:
jasy said:

Now then children, once upon a time there waS A MAN CALLED kENDOR WHO BELIEVED HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD TO HAVE EVER DONE ANYTHING. sO, WHAT HE DONE WAS TOLD EVERYBODY WHAT WAS RIGHT AND WHAT WAS WRONG In the end all the children came along and started calling him a MUPPET and we all lived happily ever after ;)

Sponsored Links
Back