Alarm bell box sticker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im looking to install a texecom 24 premier system in the house. It comes with a white external sounder. Can anyone advise where i can either get a branded working sounder or a decent sticker for the front of the bell box. thanks

Sponsored Links
or you can get them on ebay. Problem is that the trained eye will pick out the ones that are fake, as they are usually dummy boxes.

You can also get genuine bellboxes off ebay where people have taken them off their houses, but the covers are unlikely to be an exact fit for your own.

If you do get one made, have your mobile number on it.

yes most of the ones on ebay are dummys. Id like to get a metal or aluminium one but they are hard to find.

Sponsored Links
With all respect to JohnD who is a great chap, I would strobly advise against having your mobile number on your bell box.

It would be easy for a thief to call you pretending your alarm had gone off only for you to reply , 'oh thanks for letting me know , can you see if anyone is at the home as I am at my mums/dentist/work etc and can't get home for an hour...'

Burglar then knows your wherabouts and expected return time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back