Alarm System Advice

Guys how do I delete assigned keypa
I was about to buy a pyronix enforcer thinking my DIY skills would suffice but after reading this I'm starting to worry it's a beast.

aha mate at first its difficult but you get the hang of it. Trust me, have a look at the youtube videos and the guys here are helpful!

Sponsored Links
For what ? ....tennis ...lol
On a serious note I allways pre program enforcer panels , test apart from bell box so as an example
Contact on entry door set ABCD final exit, omit , chime
Pir downstairs , ABCD intruder , omit
Pir landing A CD intruder ,omit
A full set
B night set
This is very basic operation , every job is different with different layout and customer requests

Hi why omit?

Hi guys, the alarm is installed and working :) quick question. The alert light keeps popping up, how do I review this?

Sponsored Links
Enter your code ....what does it say ?

active faults restore required, this only happens when the alarm is set in the day under area A. When it is in area B it is fine, no alerts in the morning. The faults get clear once I am in engineers mode.

Last edited:
Ok try this ....set A from the control panel keep still and make sure no one else is in ....once it has set after the confirmation bleep ...turn off the panel with your code ....is the alert flashing ?

Ok try this ....set A from the control panel keep still and make sure no one else is in ....once it has set after the confirmation bleep ...turn off the panel with your code ....is the alert flashing ?

Nope, no alert showing when setting from the control panel. The issue must be the keypad...

Without knowing the layout of your home , where the devices are and what they are programmed as , I can't comment ,at a guess one of your detectors is picking you up on the way in and setting off the alarm on entry ...

Without knowing the layout of your home , where the devices are and what they are programmed as , I can't comment ,at a guess one of your detectors is picking you up on the way in and setting off the alarm on entry ...

Thanks for the reply, I have set the entry sensor as 09 (Area FX) as this is the sensor for entry when on full set and also the sensor I have to go through to go upstairs and back down to unset once on night mode. Is this right?

Last edited:
That's your problem , should be 07 final exit , 09 is part entry/exit , this is used if you have a pir in the hallway and a door contact on front door ,it becomes an entry zone in BCD only to start your timer

That's your problem , should be 07 final exit , 09 is part entry/exit , this is used if you have a pir in the hallway and a door contact on front door ,it becomes an entry zone in BCD only to start your timer

oh ok, I did have as 07, I will change it when I get a chance. Thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back