Alarm system with Texecom Premier 48 Control panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
First of all bear in mind that i have no previous experience of installing an alarm system but ii'msure i can deal with it!!!
I would like some help choosing the right components/parts to install an alarm system in my house. Can you please take a look at the following list /questions for any compatibility issues? Thank you for your time reading this!

1 Texecom Premier 48 (8-48 zones) control panel (PREM48)
1 Premier Surface Mounting LCD Remote Keypad White (PRKPLCD)
1 Premier LCD Remote Keypad for Proximity Keytags White (PRKPLCDP)
1 Texecom Premier Elite Odyssey 3 115db triangular External Sounder (ODY3)
5 Texecom Prestige Dual Technology Digital Detector (PRESDT)
3 Burglar Alarm Surface Contact
1 Large surface contact, White (SC550W)
1 Texecom Premier Proximity Tags (Pack of 5) (PREMTAG)
1 Twin Piezo Sound Bomb or Internal Sounder (SB1)

How are the keypads connected to the control panel parallel/series?

I've read somewhere (not sure on which forum or manual) that when the system will be partially armed and an alarm is triggered there is no sound from internal sounder ... is that true?

I would like also to add a GSM dialer .. can it be any brand or just texecom? .... is there any model which you can program to different prerecorded messages depending on the zone that triggered the alarm?
We have many Honeywell gsm installed and you only hear the same message regardless of zone that triggered the alarm.

And lastly would i need an extra PSU for those items?? (as far as i know there is one already in the contol panel)??

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
swop internal sounder for pyronix twin alert, psu not needed dont forget cablle and texecom do a gsm unit which will text you with the zone info on alarm activation.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back