Alarm with computer event monitoring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone has experience with any alarms that can transmit their status to a computer via TCP/IP.

I have a 24/7 server running and am looking to upgrade the current alarm system to a more modern one (previous owner had one installed in the 90s it seems).

Looking around, the Texecom premier elite seems to be able to do this via the COMIP communicator module to the Montex Windows software and allows logging of the alarm status on there. I also see the texecom connect making rounds.

Ideally, something with mobile phone status transmissions would also be preferred.

Please let me know of your suggestions and thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Most of the main panels now have this sort of feature Texecom, Pyronics, Risco. I've used them all I prefer the Pyronics stuff with the insite software but that's just because i've had far more experience with it.

Honeywell Galaxy panels also do this with RSS event monitoring or Honeywell's basic app based push notifications. You can also subscribe to SelfMon, which is very low cost and offers line path monitoring.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back