Albanian migrants, enough is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely untrue.

Most European countries take way more asylum seekers than UK.
Do you have any near you? If not, how about pretending to take some in like Ellal did - he's gone all quiet on that front these days lest he's questioned on them. Have any of your family fallen prey to any thieving foreigners?

Sponsored Links
I'd imagine there are a few thousand claims being prepared right now for compo due to their human rights being abused. All free via legal aid too, so a double whammy for UK taxpayers and working families.

Who says crime don't pay.
If only the home office hadn't broken the law.

Do you have any near you? If not, how about pretending to take some in like Ellal did - he's gone all quiet on that front these days lest he's questioned on them. Have any of your family fallen prey to any thieving foreigners?
Yes, France is a European country and it’s pretty close to me.
I’ll try again. Any near you in this country?

Sponsored Links
Talking of 'asylum seekers', has anyone seen 'Death on the border'? It’s just been on the news and it’s currently on iPlayer. It’s about a mob of Africans trying to invade a Spanish enclave in Morocco to claim asylum. Many died at the hands of our former EU partner earlier this year. More than 450 Africans that made it into Spanish territory were pushed back to Morocco by the Spanish.

Now, forgive me if I’m mistaken but I can’t seem to recall any of the Europhiles on here running down the Spanish authorities on the treatment and deaths (up to 70) of these 'asylum seekers’ in the same way that they run down the UK authorities who, as far as I know, haven’t actively killed any asylum seekers attempting to enter the UK.

Calling all Europhiles: Have a look at it and share your thoughts on those that you still wish to be in partnership with.

Last edited:
I hear mottie lives in a tory borough

So Cruella will have shielded him from foreigners.

It's not something we see in Cornwall. The only hotel I've seen first hand completely given over to refugees was between Hemel and Berkhamstead, that's a Tory constituency as far as I'm aware.

It really isn't that complicated. Rwanda or anywhere isn't needed.

Just an efficient system to process and decide on the outcome. And then action it.

Yes a system with constant appeals
And armies of legal scheisters with legal challenges

Should wrap each case up in what ? Couple years ? At best ?

Well every cloud and all that

Crime rate in Albania will be going down ???

It's not something we see in Cornwall. The only hotel I've seen first hand completely given over to refugees was between Hemel and Berkhamstead, that's a Tory constituency as far as I'm aware.

Prior to Cruella's term of office.

Prior to Cruella's term of office.

It was just under a month ago John, certainly the pub landlady I spoke to about it whose business had been affected seemed to think Hertfordshire in general had taken more than other areas, then again, maybe she doesn't read The Independent. Interesting to note that at least four councils are suing the Govt for taking over hotels for asylum seekers.

I've only read of 3, Stoke City, Gt Yarmouth and Ipswich. Two of those are Conservative controlled which suggests to me your story is bollux.

Meanwhile, the BBC gives out helpful tips for the UK citizens who are struggling without all the free stuff given to illegals who should not even be here in the first place.

So lets get this straight. Say you're a 40 year old, single mother holding down two low paid jobs, but you have worked all your life and paid your taxes and contributed to your community and country, and you get some help but its difficult and you see no let up anytime soon. Your costs are rising and your ability to meet those costs is falling

Compare with some random illegal, who decided to waltz across 10 other countries to illegally enter the UK on a pretext. You actually phone the RNLI Uber from just outside French waters and demand to be picked up - and you are. Then you get free accommodation, a free phone, free food three times a day, free medical care free schooling and free everything - non of which coincidentally you got where you came from. Then if you are convincing enough and your lies tally, you get the carry on staying and access to even more free stuff despite contributing jack to the UK. Then you phone your "relatives" and invite them over. Hurrah! Success! More costs for the UK, but no more contribution to those costs.

And lets not even think about what happens when the 40 year old mother comes to retire and finds that all the state coffers have been spent on illegals and their "welfare", and the pension pot and care in old age is all gone.

And she can look back to 2022 and the illegal invasion and thank all the liberals for opening the floodgates and draining the coffers. SMH

View attachment 284356

Don't forget that the NHS needs all these immigrants.

Sunak saying Britain is compassionate.

What?? I don't want anyone compassionate. I want someone who decides which rules he wants to go along with, and do the job.

There are millions of pitiable people in the world, but letting them cross borders and demand support is no part of dealing with it..

How much compassion has he got for Albanian criminals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back