Albanian migrants, enough is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not joking, and that comment sums up the loony left view. You would destroy the country, ruin millions of lives and waste trillions of pounds just to score points against the likes of me. Shame on you Notch, your place in hell is assured.
My work is done.

Sponsored Links
Edit:
Oh. Looks like you would!
According to @Notch7
"There are cultural differences between different ethnicities. Some cultures do have undesirable characteristics that show lack of integrity.……If a persons experience is that a certain culture is perhaps untrustworthy, I see nothing wrong with perceiving that characteristic to be connected to that culture......"

Go on, let’s see the swerve…..here it comes….here it comes…
Oh, no swerve. Just hands over eyes going la la la la la ..didn’t see it, didn’t see it….

You are not joking, and that comment sums up the loony left view. You would destroy the country, ruin millions of lives and waste trillions of pounds just to score points against the likes of me. Shame on you Notch, your place in hell is assured.
Gospel according to the Bible: "Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys."

The Gospel according to Andy: "helping asylum seekers makes you go to hell"

I really hate the utter ignorance you see in some 'Christians' these days.

Sponsored Links
What is in plain sight? Undesirables? So what? The clue is in the name or are there no groups of people that you would class as undesirables?
They are not undesirables until they have been processed and refused entry.

why are we not focussing on returning those? Letting the government off its failings whilst you focus on the squirrel they give you.

there will always be people arriving and wanting to arrive, that will never stop. It's the lack of system and controls that is the issue. But whilst the government can keep you all looking at the wrong thing and getting annoyed they keep your support. You need to step back and look at the bigger picture. Put pressure on to get the system sorted and effective

Apparently we have failed to engage with the Albanian government to provide a fast track process for returning failed Albanian asylum seekers. Shocker

Woody votes for the Conservative party….which is bankrolled by Russian oligarchs criminals.

Woody votes for the corrupt criminal Conservative party which spaffed billions of taxpayers money on bogus PPE contracts to its mates.

Woody supports well spoken white criminals.
Woody thinks all brown people from boats are criminals
what does that make Woody?
You are actually wrong on all three. So that raises questions about your reasoning, and what else you may be wrong about.

But yes, by all means go on deluding and convincing yourself. Not only are you your own worse enemy, but it's worrying that people like you, can impact so many others in such a negative way.

That's alright then.

"Hallow, please give me your watch, car and allow me traffic your daughter. Thank you, have a nice day sir. " :rolleyes:
if we are going to be a multi-cultural society then surely we must embrace other cultural norms?

And this is the sort of radicalised language that leads to people attacking home office staff.

Albania criticises UK's lack of co-operation - although Albania has struck a deal with France and Germany regarding their migrant problems and as a result numbers are down from pre-covid years in those countries. Discuss.
What was the deal the french and Germans struck? Get them on a dingy in the English channel, there there's a first rate taxi service to get them over to Britain.

Comments like the loony left amuse me. The groups that defend refugee's rites do not belong to any particular political group and these rights are also enshrined in laws that are generally upheld in most civilised countries. Our current home secretary protected these rights in court when she was at the bar.

The real loonies are the ones that continuously bleat about the subject. They don't offer any solution and the gov can't either. Their own fault for campaigning in an over simplified manner - reduce immigration. That resulted in people we need being insulted in the street - by loonies. Some of these people returned to where they came from.

Rwanda - if that gets approved it's highly unlikely to turn out as simple as these loonies seem to think. It will just appear to be an action to quieten down noises from people who didn't think past the simplified campaigning.

Pointing at the EU. Interesting one. Some other countries both get more and accept more than we do. In fact if numbers are related to population size we are way down the list. These countries have their problems but they handle them.

;) From my point of view the current situation the Tory party is in is interesting. A dose of reality in several areas not just the main ones in the news. Will they man up or push problems further down the road. Some wait and see with subsidies makes sense as no idea what things will be like next year but that still leaves the complete and utter messes in other areas, Those are largely down to years of Tory mantra with no real thoughts about alternatives and little consideration about what low taxation does over time - other than one particular areas, tried before and didn't work.

You are actually wrong on all three. So that raises questions about your reasoning
I am correct.

Woody supports Boris Johnson and the Conservative party.
Boris Johnson is a criminal and the Conservative party engage in criminal activity and are bankrolled by criminals.

ergo Woody supports well spoken middle class white criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back