Albanian migrants, enough is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't forget that the NHS needs all these immigrants.
No it doesn't need Albanian criminals.

Yes there might be some doctors amongst them - so have a normal application procedure. I've asked a couple of beginner nurses - they applied in their own or a third country (one was Dubai) and were flown over. (One was pretty hopeless, it's true)

Sponsored Links
It was just under a month ago John, certainly the pub landlady I spoke to about it whose business had been affected seemed to think Hertfordshire in general had taken more than other areas, then again, maybe she doesn't read The Independent. Interesting to note that at least four councils are suing the Govt for taking over hotels for asylum seekers.

I've only read of 3, Stoke City, Gt Yarmouth and Ipswich. Two of those are Conservative controlled which suggests to me your story is bollux.
There’s a bit of a furore building in Upminster over a proposed travel lodge in the High Street. Upminster is not the sort of place where a hotel, cheap or otherwise, is needed and locals in this Tory controlled borough suspect it will be used to house undesirables.

They tried a similar thing in an unused motel on the A127 and that was blocked.

Last edited:
I’ll try again. Any near you in this country?
Yes, there are some refugees in a hotel in my village, I see them in my local shop just 200 yards from my house. I also see them when walking the dog.

They are far more polite than the local chav teenagers.

Sponsored Links

Don't forget that the NHS needs all these immigrants.
I doubt you mean as qualified staff, so you must mean as patients to clog up the system and get all the free treatment by using A&E as a walk in for headaches and sore feet.

So, no these illegals are not needed or wanted by the NHS - nor wanted by those who have paid into and rely on their NHS.

No it doesn't need Albanian criminals.

It’s funny how people only want to focus on Albanians.

Its almost like they want people to believe every person arriving by boat must be a criminal or an economic migrant.

What is in plain sight? Undesirables? So what? The clue is in the name or are there no groups of people that you would class as undesirables?
Edit:
Oh. Looks like you would!
According to @Notch7
"There are cultural differences between different ethnicities. Some cultures do have undesirable characteristics that show lack of integrity.……If a persons experience is that a certain culture is perhaps untrustworthy, I see nothing wrong with perceiving that characteristic to be connected to that culture......"

Go on, let’s see the swerve…..here it comes….here it comes…

Last edited:
Its almost like they want people to believe every person arriving by boat must be a criminal or
They are criminal by the very fact that they have entered Britain illegally, if nothing else.

we should let more of them in.

for no other reason than it winds up snowflakes like you :ROFLMAO:
You are not joking, and that comment sums up the loony left view. You would destroy the country, ruin millions of lives and waste trillions of pounds just to score points against the likes of me. Shame on you Notch, your place in hell is assured.

That's alright then.

"Hallow, please give me your watch, car and allow me traffic your daughter. Thank you, have a nice day sir. " :rolleyes:

Woody votes for the Conservative party….which is bankrolled by Russian oligarchs criminals.

Woody votes for the corrupt criminal Conservative party which spaffed billions of taxpayers money on bogus PPE contracts to its mates.

Woody supports well spoken white criminals.
Woody thinks all brown people from boats are criminals
what does that make Woody?

You are not joking, and that comment sums up the loony left view. You would destroy the country, ruin millions of lives and waste trillions of pounds just to score points against the likes of me. Shame on you Notch, your place in hell is assured.
Considering how many wind-ups R-ingers like you get through in a day there'll be little room left for anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back