Albanian migrants, enough is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I've said before it's not that difficult to see why folk start to become conspiracy theorists. Part of me wonders if this is all part of a plan. Create more instability within the country. Solution? Greater controls introduced over the masses to solve the instability.

Or it is (as I also touched on before) that government is simply utter sh1te at getting a grip on this?

It has to be one, the other, or I suppose a mix of the two?

I've said before it's not that difficult to see why folk start to become conspiracy theorists. Part of me wonders if this is all part of a plan. Create more instability within the country. Solution? Greater controls introduced over the masses to solve the instability.

Or it is (as I also touched on before) that government is simply utter sh1te at getting a grip on this?

Try Babylon empire, so many in the same school as you, your not alone.

Sponsored Links
Who do you think is pulling the strings?

Think of a country that begins with a U and ends in an A . Three letters :)
Bit old yesteryear that lazzy. When they put Biden on the public stage it spoke volumes.

Bit old yesteryear that lazzy. When they put Biden on the public stage it spoke volumes.
Yes. It goes back much further than him. For decades, when they say jump, we ask how high.

And you think Biden changed anything in that respect.

Like him or not, he is a much safer pair of hands than his predecessor. Or are you still of the belief that Trump is still Potus ?

There's a state of mind that's more common than you might think called 'Apophenia', where an observer of unconnected or disordered events attempts to ascribe a pattern in order to make sense of the chaos.
'Conspiracy Theorists' are susceptible to this condition and try to instill this state of mind upon the wider world in order to validate their perception and reinforce this delusion, like seeing a mirage of an oasis in the desert ("do you see it too?").

This government has been dysfunctional for over a year now and has basically been on holiday since de Piffle decamped to the Caribbean - no wonder the Hunt has postponed the mini-budget in order to give them time to come up with an actual plan for this pile of brown stuff left in #10 by the 'Big Dog'.
Migrants? This administration has more important things to keep itself busy.

People are curious as to why these illegals all want to risk the dangerous crossing to blighty.

Now if we consider that in France, these illegals live in unheated tents in a field and get jack, and in the UK they get a heated room, money, food, a mobile, medical care, schooling etc, and actual legal assistance to legitimize their illegal action and to allow residence, then that explains things.

We're a soft touch and encouraged by soft heads.
Because it's obviously not actually that dangerous. Around 30,000 illegals have made it so far this year (and that doesn't include the ones who got here undetected) and not one life was lost. Plus the fact that the rewards for them are huge.

Because it's obviously not actually that dangerous. Around 30,000 illegals have made it so far this year (and that doesn't include the ones who got here undetected) and not one life was lost. Plus the fact that the rewards for them are huge.
Not 1 life was lost ?
What rewards ?
Why dont we have an effective system so there is something to stop the trafficking ?

Why dont we have an effective system so there is something to stop the trafficking ?
Partly because we don't provide an alternative. We'd get a lot more immigrants if we did, though.

We needs some fake news - washed up bodies, Faragistas going out with spear guns to sink their boats....

jeez us wept

thousands of Albanian economic migrants invading the country , from France

mind you if one was French you would want rid of the fruit cakes ?

perhaps we could encourage em to cross the Irish sea ??

If scotland was independent we could send em across the border , they would probably take a look at the grub

battered fried mars bars and Irn Bru and clamour to go back to Albania :) :) ??????

go into Glasgow and they will probably will think there in a war zone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back