Albanian migrants, enough is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Conspiracy Theorists' are...
Migrants were crossing the channel on small boats long before the mainstream media acknowledged it. Before that mainstream recognition anybody who mentioned channel-crossing migrants was called a conspiracy theorist; racist; far-right fruitcake etc.

Many whacky conspiracy theories are eventually found to be true. This one turned out not only to be true, but has become actual government policy.

Sponsored Links
I've said before it's not that difficult to see why folk start to become conspiracy theorists. Part of me wonders if this is all part of a plan. Create more instability within the country. Solution? Greater controls introduced over the masses to solve the instability.

Or it is (as I also touched on before) that government is simply utter sh1te at getting a grip on this?

It has to be one, the other, or I suppose a mix of the two?

Yep, it's one of the many ways they're grinding the population and it's indigenous population down. Divide and rule. Thank liberals and our traitor politicians.

Sponsored Links
Many whacky conspiracy theories are eventually found to be true.

Oh really. Name half a dozen?

The MK Ultra project (mind control)

The Dalai Lama worked for the CIA

The FBI were spying on John Lennon

The US Govt poisoned alcohol during prohibition

The American and British Govts stole deceased babies of at least parts of them for testing the effects of radiactive fallout

Hunter Bidens laptop

Those aren't conspiracies, they're just things which weren't publicised, or maybe you don't like.
Conspiracies need agreement between groups to achieve an illicit aim.

I'm not going to fact-check the list because several obviously fail. There's no reason why the CIA shouldn't investigate or work with all sorts of people. You'd expect it. In the US , if the government decrees something, it's legal!

The main conspiracy is the agreement beween people who like to talk crap and make silly suggestions and get together to try to discredit things they don't understand but are afraid of. Gormless tossers.

Because it's obviously not actually that dangerous. Around 30,000 illegals have made it so far this year (and that doesn't include the ones who got here undetected) and not one life was lost. Plus the fact that the rewards for them are huge.
It looks like I under-estimated the scale of the problem. According to government figures, the number of illegals entering this country so far this year is 39,430 :mad:

The following might not make sense in type, however at least I know what I mean in my head!

We live in a democratic country that has a legal system designed to function for all. Yes yes there are side debates about how democratic and how fair the legal system is, however you hopefully get my underlying point. In short, we're not North Korea.

Whilst on the one hand that's good, the very rules policies and procedures set up to protect people can, in certain cases, be counterproductive. Let me give you an OT example to make my point.

A tenant might stop paying their rent. Let's assume the landlord is decent and the property is fine, the tenant simply stopped paying their rent. However in some cases, if the tenant knows how to play the proverbial system, it can be many months if not a year+ before they're eventually evicted. Whilst it is of course right that the landlord can't just go round with a couple of heavies after 2 months rent are missed and physically turf the tenant out, it can be argued neither is it right for the tenant to still be living there month in month out essentially rent free.

I think the same analogy can be used in some (not all before you start) cases of folk coming into this country on boats, in the wheel housing of aircraft, etc. The very system that has been created to protect people and consider their rights can also lead to a VERY slow process in terms of reaching a decision/conclusion that is then followed through.

We all know that a significant % of the boat people shouldn't be here, however our hands are tied in terms of getting them out of here back to their own countries. In short, we're a soft touch.

The people 'fleeing persecution' know it.
The traffickers know it.
We all know it.

No, I'm not proposing a complete removal of all human rights etc. I'm simply stating we seem to have created a system that is open to exploitation, leading to delay, backlogs and increasing frustration across society.

All you have to do is make the country such a shoite hole no one in their right mind will want to come here

which they're well on the way to achieving :LOL:

The MK Ultra project (mind control)

The Dalai Lama worked for the CIA

The FBI were spying on John Lennon

The US Govt poisoned alcohol during prohibition

The American and British Govts stole deceased babies of at least parts of them for testing the effects of radiactive fallout

Hunter Bidens laptop
He said conspiracy theories, not mildly interesting ‘did you know’ sound bites.

and consider their rights can also lead to a VERY slow process in terms of reaching a decision/conclusion that is then followed through
The home office: under Tory rule for 12 years.

We all know that a significant % of the boat people shouldn't be here, however our hands are tied in terms of getting them out of here back to their own countries. In short, we're a soft touch
We know that a significant % should be here.

The reality is the right, ie Tories are quite happy not to sort it….because weaponising foreigners is their go to strategy for deflecting blame.

It will never be sorted out because:

1) there are millions if displaced people, just because no country wants them doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

2) the only long term solution is international collaboration, which would mean every country agreeing to take it’s fair share. However immigration is an emotive issue and politicians will never agree to “taking a fair share”. So no international collaboration and no international effort to stop traffickers.

And that means people like Andy11 will continue to moan about immigration and won’t face reality.

He said conspiracy theories, not mildly interesting ‘did you know’ sound bites.
The American sounding term "conspiracy theory" does not describe all these things very well and implies paranoia and delusion.

An older, better and more British name is "cover up".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back