Albanians and crime a real problem.

Sponsored Links
Was there a news report the other day about a beached whale at some Greek holiday resort ??

Sponsored Links
I do not disagree.
We do have the ability to make choices and overcome our inbuilt, hard-wired instincts. We can choose to close down those destructive, anti-social, divisive instincts, while allowing the productive, educative, progressive instincts to continue.
I would add that hate-filled, foreigner-hating, immigrant-demonising propaganda is not a constructive approach, is morally corrupt and is driven by a short-sighted and uneducated "blame" culture.
Yes, immigrant demonising propaganda is morally corrupt. But we can't stop it but we can point out what it is to people and ask them to question what they see, do their own research and hopefully they can come to the conclusion themselves.

We can't talk to them if we call them names, close down discussions, behave in a superior manner. Nobody, quite correctly, should listen to a bully no matter if they have a valid point or not and last time I looked we don't live in an autocratic country.

immigrant demonising propaganda

never stops.

And from the same sources

MailImmigrants.jpg
MailRefugees.jpg
DailyMailFascist.png

Only time I get to read or see the Daily Wail is when JohnD posts it up in this forum :LOL:

Perhaps he thinks all the "Rabid Quitters" who voted Brexit read the Daily Wail ?

I wonder why you think a red-top makes millions of pounds from advertising.

Do you think it's because the readers are influenced by what they see on the page?

Or do you think it's because the advertisers are philanthropists who like to make tax-dodging billionaires richer?

Do you think it's because the readers are influenced by what they see on the page?

Or do you think it's because the advertisers are philanthropists who like to make tax-dodging billionaires richer?

dunno . Don't buy red tops . Have'nt for years . So I do not contribute to the tax dodging Billionaires

Is this a general question to anyone?

:rolleyes: He constantly posts up headlines from the Daily Wail , he gives em free publicity . :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back