Albanians and crime a real problem.

Sponsored Links
But he keeps posting these anti-immigrant comments.

I dont see how the opening post can be described as anti immigrant comments.

The post links this article:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/29/albanian-gangs-control-uk-cocaine-market-says-agency

And from the national crime agency:
It says: “Criminals from the Balkans are increasingly expanding their network of influence, forming direct relationships with cocaine suppliers in Latin America. The threat faced from Albanian crime groups is significant. London is their primary hub, but they are established across the UK

I can only conclude Wannabe thinks the Guardian and the National Crime Agency are blatantly anti immigrant.

The post links this article:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/29/albanian-gangs-control-uk-cocaine-market-says-agency

And from the national crime agency:
It says: “Criminals from the Balkans are increasingly expanding their network of influence, forming direct relationships with cocaine suppliers in Latin America. The threat faced from Albanian crime groups is significant. London is their primary hub, but they are established across the UK

I can only conclude Wannabe thinks the Guardian and the National Crime Agency are blatantly anti immigrant.
Anything, anything whatsoever negative about immigrants he deems as racist. Doesn't let facts or information get in the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
the never ending ranting
Typical examples and adds zero to the discussion:
It would appear that is not possible.
I can only conclude Wannabe
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Anything, anything whatsoever negative about immigrants he deems as racist. Doesn't let facts or information get in the way.

But Humpty and Dumpty are only being sarcastic (and hypocritical), not abusive. :rolleyes:

Gasbag has been trawling the internet again for some old anti-foreigner material. :rolleyes:
He will be claiming next that he voted for Brexit to regain sovereignty, not anti-immigration. But he keeps posting these anti-immigrant comments.

I was referring to his narrative of a pattern of behaviour.

I was referring to his narrative of a pattern of behaviour

You responded to Gasbanni's post with this:

'But he keeps posting these anti immigrant comments'

A statement that is clearly a direct response to the opening post of this tnread.

You are therefore saying the opening post is anti immigrant

You responded to Gasbanni's post with this:

'But he keeps posting these anti immigrant comments'

A statement that is clearly a direct response to the opening post of this tnread.

You are therefore saying the opening post is anti immigrant
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"But he keeps posting these anti immigrant comments" refers to only one post?
Keep digging. :LOL::LOL:

Nearby where I live there's a Ukrainian first generation criminal running a money laundering and extortion racket - just a another run-of-the-mill criminal migrant that the police do nothing about and who Jack Straw (human garbage) welcomed into this country with open arms.

It's beyond comprehension that this was allowed to happen but it has. As usual the social justice left come out in force to defend the virtues of mass immigration - usually Marxist scum that have some ulterior motives for wanting to destroy the country they are living in.

I'm deeply saddened and depressed that my country is becoming a third world sh1t hole, in fact most are actively working against patriots for speaking out - Tommy Robinson for example. We deserve what we get and the worst is yet to come with the law now cracking down harder on free speech.

"But he keeps posting these anti immigrant comments" refers to only one post?

Yes, thank you for agreeing. Your post therefore saying the opening post is anti immigrant. But it has been proven it is not.

You have therefore contradicted yourself.

Dear oh dear :p

Sponsored Links
Back