Alexa gives dangerous challenge to 10 year old

Sponsored Links
Also in BC the lamp is securely held in the lamp holder, push twist and pull to remove them.... ES lamps can become unscrewed from the holder due to vibration etc etc

Ps. before mottie the stalker spouts it's usual b*llshit I ditched the firestick when I realised it's capability

Yer, of course you did. :rolleyes: I must have missed that post. How unlike you to miss an opportunity to rubbish something. Anyway, what capability are you talking about - you were asking questions about getting an extra one a while back and whether you could use them both on the same account.

Does your family still have their Amazon account these days or have you taken it away from them?

Oh, no answer. How strange. Not!

Sponsored Links
Obvious trolling, but you're allowed to, while others are not even allowed to respond to your trolling.
Err, I'm actually reminding Ellal of a question that was swerved. Between me and Ellal. The fact that you are jumping into the mix makes you the ****ing troll! ****!

The fact that you are jumping into the mix makes you the ****ing troll! ****!
Err, the way that you're jumping onto another poster.
Everyone has the right to refuse to participate further. Your trolling of ellal is exactly the same as me very recently remarking about another poster that ducked out of the discussion. My post was deleted and the reason given was 'trolling'
You see, a perfect example of the rules only being applied when it suits.

I get Alex and Google to have a verbal fight as we have both systems then they turn on me. It got too much for me last week and I unplugged all 12 smart units we have in our home but soon missed them. I plugged them back in and apologised to all of them for being weak and they are now nice to me again but not each other.

Back