All these channel crossers seeking asylum..

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are other reasons. But I wouldn't boil it down to the tropes of free stuff and easy system - neither of which is supported by facts.
Are you under the mistaken impression that people like darrington and motman care about facts?

They cannot stomach the truth, they are scared of the facts, so they build their world on lies instead.

Sponsored Links
These people are not asylum seekers, they are attemping illegal immigrants coming to our country to take advantage of our "high trust society" and knowing that we are a soft touch. They come to work in the black economy, claim benefits, harass and rape our women and mock our police. They know that they will be welcomed and protected by our soppy liberal establishment. There are proper channels for asylum seeking and the English Channel is not one of them. They are effectively invaders and should be treated as such - repel them with force, lethal force if necessary. They will stop coming.
Oh look mummy - it's another murderous racist.

Mummy - why does this site let people like him promote their hatred, tell their lies, and advocate murder? Is there something wrong with them as well?

Sponsored Links
Perhaps the right-wing legal eagles would like to read and digest the UN charter before claiming some expertise in international law.
What, and have their opinions based on facts and evidence, and not bigotry and lies?

Never going to happen.

Bodd's solution to all this is to ignore it and concentrate on Fear of Foreigners.

Not at all. Your the one pointing out that we can't look after the people we do have in this country...

You know the old saying John..

" Look after number 1 then your able to look after 2, 3 & 4"

Never had you down as a fan of the ECJ, or someone who respected its judgements.
Do you respect it's judgements, some asylum seekers are genuine and some aren't that is why you need rules.
People spend years and lots of to money to to gain UK citizenship legally so why should others be allowed to enter the country illegally and expect to be allowed to stay.

Well the way I see it and I have conferred with my neighbour slippery

The French are complicit with this refugee caper they are turning a blind eye to it

Probably the same scenario as occurred with refugees leaving Cuba for the US a good while back
Castro emptied his prisons and other institutions and dumped all his undesirables on boats to the USA

Just gos to show what a poor state of affairs France is in

Macrons France blimey people are risking there lives to get away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back