All white Now

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
neighbour of mine was painting the upper 1/2 of his house white. He only took a full gallon of finest exterior wall coat up the ladder and of course dropped the lot. As it hit the ground flat bottom first, the resulting backlog spewed up the wall, across the whole garden, windows, his car, his flower s and best of all the first two ladder rungs. As he cam down, he slipped on the 2nd rung and lost two front teeth, then face down in the paint and finally the 'hook' he had used to hand the can on (now a 'straight'), went through his hand.

It put the episode when he had his car on ramps, in reverse gear, playing with the starter motor with the ignition on, and he earthed the thing only to start the car which promtely rolled back into the opposite neighbours brand new wall.
before you ask..... no it wasn't me.
You can't says it's boring in these parts though.

Sponsored Links
His name isnt Frank by any chance?

I know its not DIY but a friend of my fathers once got overtaken by his own carvan.

Roofer mate of mine fell off main roof and landed on the outhouse, back of his hands landed first then his full weight smashing both wrists, as he rolled over in agony he then fell into the garden where a german shepherd attacked him (twenty odd stiches in his leg) We laugh about it now but he said the noise his wrists made and the 10 second wait for the dog getting him still gives him nightmares.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back