Alpha CB50 Boiler exploded today

So your basic is well well over 30k a year then thats funny because that not what is advertised.
so that will be the reason why you are a spineless big jessie then and scared to stick to your comments. You know no one else will fall for your inept work and pay you that amount.

Who said about BASIC pay?

so how do you know what BG pay me if you are not talking about basic then?

Sponsored Links
Like I said thickso you are dillusional. People leave because it is a rubbish job with rubbish conditions and rubbish pay.

bet im making a lot more than you and i dont even try hard. the only upside to your job is the probable lack of weekend work. the carp conditions of the contract can largely be ignored or worked round fairly easily if you have a spine. not all jobs are perfect louse, god knows BG isnt, but im happy enough with the money and conditions for now. some people just cant hack it, simple.

I know how much BG pay and you don't earn more than me thickso. People with low aspirations and fear of the world outside bg stay for the secuirty of being surrounded by equally incompetent fools. Sack one for incompetence then you should really sack 8000 of them.

whatever you reckon louse.

BG does offer security, but not for your reasons.

all very well to call people incompetent and with low aspirations when you work on one companies boilers all day. how much less aspirational can you get than that borefest all day? keep your chin up louse, you might get to do something interesting one day.

when you get a proper job let me know thickso. Maybe you could be namsags apprentice/bitch?

Like I said thickso you are dillusional. People leave because it is a rubbish job with rubbish conditions and rubbish pay.

bet im making a lot more than you and i dont even try hard. the only upside to your job is the probable lack of weekend work. the carp conditions of the contract can largely be ignored or worked round fairly easily if you have a spine. not all jobs are perfect louse, god knows BG isnt, but im happy enough with the money and conditions for now. some people just cant hack it, simple.

I know how much BG pay and you don't earn more than me thickso. People with low aspirations and fear of the world outside bg stay for the secuirty of being surrounded by equally incompetent fools. Sack one for incompetence then you should really sack 8000 of them.

whatever you reckon louse.

BG does offer security, but not for your reasons.

all very well to call people incompetent and with low aspirations when you work on one companies boilers all day. how much less aspirational can you get than that borefest all day? keep your chin up louse, you might get to do something interesting one day.

when you get a proper job let me know thickso. Maybe you could be namsags apprentice/****?

as i thought, you have run out of reasoned discussion yet again. thats possibly the third or fourth time in this thread.

But jessie if your job is so so good why are you having to do loads of overtime to supplement the pay . Yo really are a pr#ck .Boasting about your pay being better than BG but doing half the hours again on top .That is not a better job

Sponsored Links
So your basic is well well over 30k a year then thats funny because that not what is advertised.
so that will be the reason why you are a spineless big jessie then and scared to stick to your comments. You know no one else will fall for your inept work and pay you that amount.

equally you said you bet you earn more than me, but how would you know? I know both pay schemes and you would have to do ga one week a month and be called out every night and radicals most weeks of the year to earn more. (and rip off old grannies for your qdos points)

equally you said you bet you earn more than me, but how would you know? I know both pay schemes and you would have to do ga one week a month and be called out every night and radicals most weeks of the year to earn more. (and rip off old grannies for your qdos points)

i was betting on basic being higher. but my total is still probably higher than yours for less hours. i havent done a radical in 6 years BTW.

getting to be a bit of a "my penis is bigger than yours" competition though isnt it? :rolleyes:

Jessie you remind me of the idiots who laugh at time and a fifth for over time and boast they get time and a half .
So how much do you get , smug look and say about £13 ok £BG is about £17 they still laugh and say yeah but i get time and a half. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last year I earned 42k, with a similar pension to yours. I didn't count how many hours that was but as there was no callouts, pricework and job and finish rather than paid by the hour I'd be amazed if I worked longer hours.

Jessie you remind me of the idiots who laugh at time and a fifth for over time and boast they get time and a half .
So how much do you get smug look and say about £13 ok £BG is about £17 they still laugh and say yeah but i get time and a half. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

namsag I can inderstand you sticking up for your boyfriend but your figures are wrong.

What figures are wrong ?

Nickso if ended up as who has the biggest jessie would definetly lose as his shrivelled up yesterday when he realised he would be in trouble with his boss, his baws are probably still up by his throat

What figures are wrong ?

Nickso if ended up as who has the biggest jessie would definetly lose as his shrivelled up yesterday when he realised he would be in trouble with his boss, his baws are probably still up by his throat

hourly rate figures. You're boring with this "I'll be in trouble with the boss", because I won't you ******.

Who mentioned your hourly rate ya dough ball. It was a conversation with others. :rolleyes:

And if your not scared of your boss be the bigman you pretend to be and put it back up if not shut up jessie

I have nothing to prove to a sweaty failed bg engineer who runs a mediocre one man band of poor reputation ballbag. (sorry typo-namsag.)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back