Alternatives to Fluidmaster Bottom-Entry Lever & Fill Valve Cistern Pack

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Having recently used the above to replace faulty parts (after some issues fitting all now seems well) I wondered if there were any higher quality versions of similar parts that were available and recommended?

For the most part I am happy with the replacement, but the handle is rather plastic and flimsy, I am sure it will last and do the job, but from a cosmetic viewpoint are there any alternatives that offer a more solid handle?

Cheers,
TFT

Sponsored Links
Fluidmaster are the best IMO, and the lever version can be operated by a single finger!

Perfectly durable so long as you don't pump it vigorously like the failing syphon you replaced.

I used to fit Torbeck valves but much prefer Fluidmaster with the brass tails.

PRO45B / PRO75B and the relevant cistern repair packs

Never had a problem with them.

Last edited:
I agree witht he OP, the cheap look and feel of the handle lets it down.

Sponsored Links
Sorry to be so long in coming back on this - I think they're fine quality wise, but the handles lack the quality of the ones that I am replacing (which are quite old school but pretty) - I will definitely be going with the brass shank (learnt that lesson!), are their any alternative handles for 'upgrades' or if I'm being picky should I just get a button flush?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back