Am I expecting too much- Manrose 100T inline extractor fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just fitted a Manrose 100T extractor fan in my loft space to vent the bathroom which was like a wet room after a shower.

First, considering the cost and alledged ability, I'm not overly impressed by the clearance of condensation on the tiled walls and elsewhere, especially as I searched for a quiet, efficient fan and was advised by the local supplier to get this due to it's ability to move a lot of air.

I'm currently using flexi duct, as advised by the supplier, but now see that rigid pipe could be better. I've kept the flexi as short as possible, avoiding bunching up the coils and bends in the pipe.

Is aluminium flexi any better?

If I go the rigid pipe route, do I need to seal the joins or are they a tight enough fit as is?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Errm
I would try the plumbing section !!!!!!!!
is there a fresh supply of air to replace the expelled air

I was looking for information and found some in the roofing section, so just did the same as plumbing didn't seem the right section either.

Plenty of replacement air coming in with the 1" gap under the door.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back