am i the only one

Sponsored Links
77F5EE5E-A989-4F2A-87CC-EA26DE277032.jpeg
motorbiking is always surprised that people with larger amounts of income and wealth sometimes pay some tax on it.

No I find it amusing that the biggest moaners about tax spend are usually those who pay the least. This is me (using the above tool) I welcome others to share theirs.

Sponsored Links
that's because everybody gets a tax-free Personal Aliowance (currently £12,570 p.a.)

Do you think they shouldn't?
Maybe top earners should get a larger allowance, seeing as they are paying a larger percentage of their income in tax and NI. The higher the earnings are, they are paying nearly 50% of what they earn in tax & NI. Who do you think contributes more, someone earning £20k or someone earning £200k ?

The people who can still afford things are still buying things, and this means businesses are still profiting, so the Tories are happy.
Only when wealthier people are affected will there be any change.
If you are not in the wealthier group, get on yer bike and earn some more money!

Maybe top earners should get a larger allowance, seeing as they are paying a larger percentage of their income in tax and NI. The higher the earnings are, they are paying nearly 50% of what they earn in tax & NI. Who do you think contributes more, someone earning £20k or someone earning £200k ?
Some allowance would be nice.

Even if they can afford the fuel for their cars. But no, my money is on the lemmings crowding onto roads and motorways for a bit of masochism. Then queueing up to be fleeced in crowded, damp resorts.

Baffling, isn't it.
And yet, for some, it's an annual event.
Take to the road, sit in a queue for several hours, munch snacks bought in advance of such a situation, get to theme park, queue for a short ride going nowhere. Rinse and repeat.

Sponsored Links
Back