Am i the only person on the planet who thinks Brown is OK?

Clare's fit, of that there can be no doubt. I'd like to use a candle on her :eek: Mmmmmmm, lovely
sick0020.gif

Sponsored Links
Don't quite think the Clare Short candelabra will be a big seller tbh.

Ann Widdecombe paper doilies, now your talking! ;)

Gordon Brown's notorious "pension stealth tax" has reduced the value of retirement funds by at least £100 billion, independent research has disclosed.
This is more than twice as much as the combined pension deficits of the country's 350 biggest companies.
For this alone brown should swing...........
hangman.gif

The majority of people who support this cretin will be employed in the public sector where they have enjoyed huge salary increases and gold plated pensions whilst the rest of us struggle to pay for our meagre pension and then to top it all have that bas@T*ard wilfully steal from us. :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
i dont think you'll find many in the frontline civil services who support him such as police, fire, nurses etc. Hes screwed and shafted them over a number of years financially and the government has ploughed them into the ground with its bureaucratic commisars running every department.

roll on the election. At least i can vote for who i want and not have some idiot foisted on me

i actualy think brown has done a fantasic job
he didnt get everything right but all in all he has played it right
we had financial stability

people forget the the 10 or so good years and remember the few bad years

yes things arnt so good at the min but thats the way these things go who ever is in power they are cyplical

we didnt have 10 years of stability we had 10 years of heavy government credit papering over the cracks. As a result its going to take longer to get out of this mess. The financial side of it is only one aspect, look at any of the public services and see how badly top heavy they have become over the last 10 years.

• Thanks
Reactions: PE
investment in railway the nhs
steps to bring more kids out off poverty

non off which the torries are to keen on :rolleyes:

Its all about perceptions no matter who is in government you will get the die hard labour voter,tory voter,liberal voter, these voters will never change come what may it is the floating voter who olds the key and whose lies,manifestos that they care to believe at the moment we are in a phoney stage with no election called yet.Personally has a family we have never been so well off now is it because of browns government or being in the right place at the right time,I'd sooner think its the latter.

Funnily enough he was happy to take every credit for the 'miracle economy' but none of the responsibility when it went tits up. How could he be the master of the universe on the way up and sit there wringing his hand all "Not me gov"

This Labour G.ment has been the most perverse, most corrupt, most inept ever.The debt burden is so huge that you'd need a decent index linked pension + perks or perhaps a few years on the circuit to get through the next ten years..

I hate him, them but most of all, all those for being sooo naive and stupid for voting that shower of ****s in power in the first place

Worse still, to those being a complete mentally stunted ****** for not being able to comprehend they duped you and now your sad pathetic ego can't let you admit it so you defend the undefendable because to do otherwise means to admit you are a complete tosser.

http://www.labour-watch.com/sleaze.htm

investment in railway the nhs
steps to bring more kids out off poverty

Must disagree with you there, round here the railways and NHS have both gone down since this lot came to power. On top of the super-expensive train tickets and ultra-long NHS waiting lists I'm still paying the "degree tax" they introduced in 1998.

I reckon that the next government to rule the land should be the one who renationalises the key services required to run the country and keep our industries going (power, water, transport, telecoms etc). And I'm a Tory.

Am i the only person on the planet who thinks Brown is OK?

Probably not, but remember that there are also plenty of people on the planet who think it is flat... Doesn't mean they're right. :eek:

I don't think this General Election will be a foregone conclusion either way... I suspect the Labour party will play the media game and launch (or rather, continue) their smear campaign. And the Conservative party have gone too clean to retaliate properly.

However, a quick poll of my office revealed that 100% of people (including trade unionists) think Brown is an unelectable twunt.

Must disagree with you there, round here the railways and NHS have both gone down since this lot came to power. On top of the super-expensive train tickets and ultra-long NHS waiting lists I'm still paying the "degree tax" they introduced in 1998.

just think how much worse it would have been under the torries then!!!

Sponsored Links
Back