America and Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that White Americans will be a minority in their own country within 50 years - so what good did your guns do you?

Sponsored Links
Sylvan Tieger";p="830060 said:
Guns do NOT kill people It is People who kill people NONE of my vast number of firearms ever picked themselves up and loaded thenselves and shot at anyone.

[/o protquote]

good quote, but if they are not owned in the first plac there is even less chance of anyone dying. moron

I know I won an argument with a half wit once they start calling names HAVE A PINT or two or possibly three THEN take your family out for a drive mate and help clean the gene pool.

You folks willing to give up their rights as a mans home is now the governments in Jolly old England as your no longer allowed to protect your home from invaders WWAIT for the new influx of people who dont worry about gun laws and start taking over THIS time there maybe no one with a gun to save you .. Well i'm off to the firing range

compared to this nut job joe 90 sounds sane.

oh and at the range do us a favour see how many rounds you can get through your chest before you fall down ;)

I used to have gun's, one with damascus barrels, the police came and took them away, (I told them they could), they rung me up later to say that they had left them in the quay shed,(that the equivalent of a bus shelter) and could I go and retrieve them, unbelievable :eek: trouble with gun's is you just want to try them out.

Its true a good friend of mine comes in from Oz to visit and I asked him to join me at a shooting range and he was all choked up as he also had a 38 revolver (confiscated by the gestapo government)

They also took his 22 semi auto rifles away as he said he used to "hunt roos" as a child for food. now he says crime rates have soared but they hide the static's

Target shooting is relaxing and teachers youngsters a respect for fire arms and like martial arts the folks who are well versed in it are seldom involved in crimes.
It is the individual not the tool that makes for a fine craftsman and guns just do not pick them selves up and start shooting just like a car does not get all liquired up and drive into a crowd of people.

People kill people and if not with a gun then another means will be used

If the pilots are armed what chances does a sky jacker have against a 357?

The ILLIGAL guns and ILLIGAL drivers are a menace not the citizen who only want to protect their family and home

Guns do NOT kill people It is People who kill people
Let's hope that you don't bear any grudges against schoolteachers or we'll soon be hearing about yet another US schoolroom slaughter. :rolleyes:
[url=http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/741f5a46-db53-11dc-9fdd-0000779fd2ac.html]www.ft.com[/url] said:
Five people were killed in a shooting spree at an Illinois university on Thursday after a black-clad man fired into a lecture hall packed with students, authorities said.
Thursday’s shooting at NIU - which is 65 miles west of Chicago - comes 10 months after the Virginia Tech massacre, the deadliest university shooting in US history, in which a student killed 32 people and wounded many others before committing suicide.
15 days. Even I wouldn't have been so cynical as to bet that it would be that soon. :eek:

Sponsored Links
oh and at the range do us a favour see how many rounds you can get through your chest before you fall down ;)[/quote]

Jeforce I am so glad that your countrymen saw fit to take firearms out of the hands of untrust worthy folks who would think that a bullet would would come back from a shooting range and stick the shooter.

Unlike a loser who needs the government to take care of his castle and tell them what to and what not to do a responsible citizen knows the proper caliber of bullet to use at any given range.

For example I wqill not use a mag round or my 7.62 x 39 AK 47 or SKS at an indoor range or an out side range where I cannot shoot 400 yards safely.

You type not being trust worthly had to have WEAPONS taken away from your society.

Only a really stupid man would suggest trying to shoot ones self with a rifle in the chest unless of course they are part of your family with arms like an Orangutan and a brain to match.

Your suggestion shows why morons and idiots need to be protected by your government and I have to wonder if your brain cells are gone from to much ale?

A mind is a terrible thing to have wasted.

You sir should take your family in a car and head as fast as you can into the side of a mountain so your inept genes are no longer spread in a civilized society.

I do believe in your case abortions should be retroactive.

Now it is easy to understand why the Ireland needed to throw your type out.. Bobby Sands now free

FREE Ireland now from the likes of blokes like you

Its true a good friend of mine comes in from Oz to visit and I asked him to join me at a shooting range and he was all choked up as he also had a 38 revolver (confiscated by the gestapo government)

They also took his 22 semi auto rifles away as he said he used to "hunt roos" as a child for food. now he says crime rates have soared but they hide the static's

Hide the statistics do they? hahaha - a conspiracy theory - is that the best you can up with? hahahah

It must be great to be a yank. You identify an offender, then try him without a jury and execute him. Some country. Thankfully the Democrats will put an end to it.

15 days. Even I wouldn't have been so cynical as to bet that it would be that soon. :eek:[/quote]

Softus please think, open your mind and THINK just clear your mind take a deep breath and pay close attention

If a police woman or police man has a gun a criminal can get it , WW 2 resistance proved this by killing German troops and then taking their guns etc.

Now consider this fact there was laws passed saying "school grounds are gun free zones" thus the instructors and other students had to keep their firearms safely locked up in the cars trunk or glove box.

If there was armed citizens who were not hindered by following the signs meant to keep good folks from carrying a gun then the shooter(s) would have not been able to massacre so many people.

If the shooter did not have a gun and used a well placed Propane tank with a slightly open valve could have caused more fatalities.

There is nothing that can be done to stop someone from taking lives if that is their intention.

Over 138 people died when an arson mad at his girl friend set a building on fire, now don't you wish he used a gun with 15 rounds rather then gasoline (petrol) this way he would be limited in how many lives he could take.

If guns are so good as mass killings don't you think the folks would use guns rather then germ ware fare or road side bombings or car bombs?

AGAIN GUNS can STOP Crime as the perpetrator cannot reload if there are armed citizens protecting their own life and have the legal ability to take the menace out of action by any means possible.

Look at the massive genocides taking place in countries that citizens trusted their governments to protect them.

How many of your countrymen are hurt during soccer games?

Why not ban the games to prevent the riots and police from being attacked?

It must be great to be a yank. You identify an offender, then try him without a jury and execute him. Some country. Thankfully the Democrats will put an end to it.

Look what the Kenya policeman did as the policeman was trained by your countrymen..look up police shootings in my other post and have someone read it to you and explain what unarmed means.

Is your prince still wearing Nazi uniforms? Was he is so ashamed of his country and rather be a Nazi?

Don't forget that, if the accused is a "terrorist", then he can be assumed to be guilty and incarcerated for life without/before a trial.

I'm fascinated by the perverseness of the idea that having more guns makes gun possession safer. However, arguing the point with a gun-crazed nut job is like trying to have a rational argument about the merits of anti-smoking legislation with an addicted smoker. In other words, pointless.

looking at all the posts this nutter has put it seems that he thinks that yanks rule the world and the gun rules america, what a ****

oh yes sylvainian tit i have a question, when your mum and dad divorce will they still be brother and sister? :LOL:

Don't forget that, if the accused is a "terrorist", then he can be assumed to be guilty and incarcerated for life without/before a trial.

I'm fascinated by the perverseness of the idea that having more guns makes gun possession safer. However, arguing the point with a gun-crazed nut job is like trying to have a rational argument about the merits of anti-smoking legislation with an addicted smoker. In other words, pointless.

At least as free men we do have the right to agree to disagree

Lets end this topic as it is getting old.

At least as free men we do have the right to agree to disagree

unless you blow us away with your sigsauer cos you got bored :rolleyes:

I wish a Mod would put the safety catch on this topic. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back