American 2000lb bombs to commit mass slaughter

All this is acedemic to be honest. Trump will be the next president of america because the yanks are too weak and scared to prevent a criminal becoming potus. He will withdraw from nato and that will leave the way open for putin to attack the nato countries on his borders. The rest of nato will have to respond. The little fat fellow will invade the south, pakistan and iran will go at each other's throats and all worldwide hell will be let loose. I do not we will survive any of that.
No he won't.

Sponsored Links
All this is acedemic to be honest. Trump will be the next president of america because the yanks are too weak and scared to prevent a criminal becoming potus. He will withdraw from nato and that will leave the way open for putin to attack the nato countries on his borders. The rest of nato will have to respond. The little fat fellow will invade the south, pakistan and iran will go at each other's throats and all worldwide hell will be let loose. I do not we will survive any of that.

Armageddon than ?

The beeb decided to even out the reporting. They pointed out how much infrastructure Israel has destroyed. It includes all sorts pointing out that in some areas some form or working society wont be possible.

I wonder how long a rebuild will take?

The USA is making noises about a 2 state solution. It's been their official view for some time - not that this has achieved anything.

I heard part of an AlJ report on this, not enough to comment but did mention that the law had been tested in one state and the court supported it.

Looks like Netanyahu and Biden have had a bit of a spat over this 2 state solution

Netanyahu has said it ain’t going to happen ?

Mind you he will
Probably be out on his ear some time this year ?

As may Biden ???

Gaza has been all but decimated
Schools
Community infrastructure
Law courts
Ect ect are now piles of rubble

Sponsored Links
Gaza has been all but decimated
Schools
Community infrastructure
Law courts
Ect ect are now piles of rubble

Not sticking up for either side but being neutral...

Who's fault is it the Israelis went in guns blazing this time round? They knew full well the retaliation would occur.

Likewise Israel could have been much fairer in their dealings with Palestine after they were split into sections by the UN, but instead Israel decided to occupy land they shouldn't have, Israel also decided to tear up the Oslo accords in their favour, and there has been mass ethnic cleansing by the Jews, which is ironic as the Jews should really know better themselves

Both sides need to decide enough is enough,
8d
The 2 state solution will be difficult due to Israeli occupation of east Jerusalem.
At the end of the day it's all the British fault from way back in 1917

Last edited:

Who's fault is it the Israelis went in guns blazing this time round? They knew full well the retaliation would occur.

Likewise Israel could have been much fairer in their dealings with Palestine after they were split into sections by the UN, but instead Israel decided to occupy land they shouldn't have, Israel also decided to tear up the Oslo accords in their favour, and there has been mass ethnic cleansing by the Jews, which is ironic as the Jews should really know better themselves

8d
The 2 state solution will be difficult due to Israeli occupation of east Jerusalem.

Some Isreali was talking about East Jerusalem on the news this morning

His proposal was that in a two state solution east
Jerusalem would be run by a a UN designated group of countries

Can’t remember all of em there were 5 countries

Isreal
US
Saudis
And 2 others ?

Don’t see 2 state working on present geography tbh

West Bank on one side than Gaza on the other side hmmm ????

Reading through the history of all the conflicts etc, I can understand where Israel is coming from and vice versa,

The 6 day war is one example why you don't **** with the Israelis, Yom Kippur another.

Israel have shown tremendous tactical skill over the years especially when being attacked from all sides.

Israel's plan is to put an end to the fighting by using force rather than negotiation, but then I suppose it's difficult to negotiate with terrorists

8d
At the end of the day it's all the British fault from way back in 1917

Agree with that except for it all being Britains fault, they were to a degree handed the sh1TTy end of the stick to sort out.

Reading through the history of all the conflicts etc, I can understand where Israel is coming from and vice versa,

The 6 day war is one example why you don't **** with the Israelis, Yom Kippur another.

Israel have shown tremendous tactical skill over the years especially when being attacked from all sides.

Israel's plan is to put an end to the fighting by using force rather than negotiation, but then I suppose it's difficult to negotiate with terrorists

The terrorists wont negotiate, they haven't since 1948, they wont now. I still don't think a two state solution is out of the question but Israel would need to control security, and there would need to be one Palestinian Govt, with the PLO or Hamas not being involved.

BUT, at the end of the day, what Israel and Palestinians want is irrelevant. It's what Iran wants that shapes the future.

The terrorists wont negotiate, they haven't since 1948, they wont now.

You're right, the violent supremacists of the Israeli government have been a constant obstacle to peace.

I'm glad to see you are facing up to the harm they have done.

Israeli occupation of east Jerusalem.
2 states means that will be the capital of Palestine. There are all sorts of ideas including land swaps. Seems there is a surprising number of Israeli living in the West Bank.

Add warehouses etc to the destruction list.

People can't say Palestine wasn't warned of consequences, but the dickheads thought they were empty threats
Most of these deaths in Palestine are caused by bombing from the air.
Aerial bombing is one of the most cowardly forms of warfare, the problem is that you can't win a war by bombing alone.
It didn't work in Vietnam or Korea and it won't work in Palestine either.
If and when the tables are turned and its the Israelis who are on the receiving end, will your attitude still be the same.

The terrorists wont negotiate, they haven't since 1948, they wont now. I still don't think a two state solution is out of the question but Israel would need to control security, and there would need to be one Palestinian Govt, with the PLO or Hamas not being involved.

BUT, at the end of the day, what Israel and Palestinians want is irrelevant. It's what Iran wants that shapes the future.
That's not a 2 state solution

Sponsored Links
Back