analysers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
why does it cost so much to have analysers calibrated are they another rip off, its almost cheaper to buy anew one.

Sponsored Links
Mine needed a new oxygen cell and calibration £180 :eek:
Nearly bought a cheap basic one instead...would have done if mine didn't need the printer.
Still, you can't do the job without one.
Worse still are the looks you get when you explain to the punter that you'll need to charge him for a gas analysis!
John :)

I am delighted with this

I think they said it was £45 a year for callibration, this was a refurb with new sensors and 12month guarantee for very little money.

I have had two kane 400's and they were pants to use and hellish expensive to fix, because kane retain a strangle hold on them forsing profits in their direction. Greed in short.

I bought the cheap Rothenburger and it lasted about 6 weeks. Now I have to find the invoice so I can send it back. It is made by Kane I think!

Doing BG work I was use to this version of the SPrint pictured, and find them as agood as any and a lot better than most.

I have had quite a few problems with a different company who sells analysers cheap then robs you every year. I have a lot more confidence in the new copmpany a lot of guys on here have delt with them and come back with glowing reports. After talking to them on the phone and being offered such a good package at a very fair price I haven't looked back.

Hi,

I'm after an analyser. Who is the company that you recommend you don't mention who they are. Cheers

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back