And everyone to be given £1m

Sponsored Links
Yet alot of your deliveries come from the EU via England. There's a price for that.

Yes using what will be Scotch OIL, where is that coming from, given recent events in the mid -east [Drone strikes??] oil may be a good start for bargaining points?

Ooo and what about the SCOTTISH fishing areas???

The Lib Dems are the EU's useful idiots, unwittingly doing the EU's job for them.

Yes using what will be Scotch OIL, where is that coming from, given recent events in the mid -east [Drone strikes??] oil may be a good start for bargaining points?

I thought we were supposed to be a green nation ?
surely the SNP has to turn its back on fossil fuels.

Anyway - i was 100% NO last time around, but if there as a vote next week, I'm not sure if I would bother voting. I don't want to break up the union, but I even less want to be governed by a Boris run Westminster - I know everyone pokes fun at Sturgeon, but she is a 1000x better politician than clown Boris will ever be -

Sponsored Links
I dont recall anyone voted for Boris to be PM .
0.13% of the population voted for Boris to be leader of the Cons and PM

92,153 members of the Con party.

Overwhelmingly older, white, right-wing codgers.

That's about half the members (the Con party is very small), and seemingly the older, more right-wing ones who are anti-Europe.

The Con MPs had preselected only two candidates to be offered to the membership, possibly screening out anyone who had a chance of beating him.

Another leader, in a larger party, previously received 313,209 votes.

Nigel Farage, a retired person connected with a limited company called "The Brexit Party, Ltd." was not elected by any party members.

I dont rec all anyone voted for Boris to be PM .

You know what I would like!!!!! A general election.
Boris would like a general election.
The Torys would like a general election.
The undemocratic opposition party's don't want a general election.
for some reason.....

Sorry I went off on wave..... What was your point?

Ignore boddggdd, he's just another pointless UK hater

Ignore boddggdd, he's just another pointless UK hater

Ken wants0 to break away from the UK and you tell him I hate the UK yet I moved hear from Australia because I love my country....
You are strange

Im fine here thanks.

I live in the region that will suffer the least for any economic damage.

Shame about Essex and the North.....thats the way the cookie crumbles.
Unlike you southern softies,we will move on.you might stop moaning before you shuffle off.after wasting your life being a misery

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet you claim its the poor your thinking of.

Your so kind

I dont want Brexit or the Tory government to damage the UK more.
I dont like the increase in poverty and the increase in inequality
I dont like the damage caused by austerity.

And yet you criticise me because I live in a wealthy area.

Please tell me if you think I am wrong for wanting poverty reduced in this country.

Would you like to see poverty reduced in this country?

0.13% of the population voted for Boris to be leader of the Cons and PM

92,153 members of the Con party.

Overwhelmingly older, white, right-wing codgers.

That's about half the members (the Con party is very small), and seemingly the older, more right-wing ones who are anti-Europe.

The Con MPs had preselected only two candidates to be offered to the membership, possibly screening out anyone who had a chance of beating him.

Another leader, in a larger party, previously received 313,209 votes.

Nigel Farage, a retired person connected with a limited company called "The Brexit Party, Ltd." was not elected by any party members.
17million voted brexit!!!!!... yehaaaaaaa

Sponsored Links
Back