And The World Gets Worse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept writing to my MP but she had me done for sexual harrassment in the end! Ah well, I never wanted a date anyway!

Sponsored Links
Softus you say I have no life, you sound like a sad old man with nothing better to do than try and argue on a forum, I just laugh at you :LOL:

*Points and laughs at Softus :LOL: :LOL: *

P.S I'm not interested in what you have to say back

P.P.S :LOL: at you one more time

edit: I had to make an edit to :LOL: at you one last time before I forget about you and your sad little life.

That's what Softus likes to do, I'm afraid John. It would be nice to have an informed discussion with him, but all he wants to do is be counter productive, and attempt to undermine a post with inane quoting and requoting.
and attempt to undermine a post with inane quoting and requoting.
and attempt to undermine a post with inane quoting and requoting.

Sponsored Links
Go on then, do something then. Knowledge is only useful if you use it.
And there's the voice of someone else who's doing absolutely nothing about anything.

If you really did know what I know, then you wouldn't make such a ridiculous statement.
Now THATS a ridiculous statement. :rolleyes:
If you knew what I know, you wouldn't say that.

Softus you say I have no life
Please show me where I said that.

you sound like a sad old man with nothing better to do than try and argue on a forum, I just laugh at you :LOL:
I'm not arguing with anyone, but I am capable of having a reasoned debate. Are you?

*Points and laughs at Softus :LOL: :LOL: *
Whatever gets you through the day. :rolleyes:

P.S I'm not interested in what you have to say back
That's OK - I'm interested enough for the both of us.

Have you Emailed your MP yet?
Have you ever Emailed your MP?
Ever started a petition?
Ever attended any debate on local issues?
Ever spoken to your local councillor?
Voted at every election?

You have? Well done. That's rare indeed. Most of the adult population prefer to whinge and bleat and complain, yet nearly half of us don't bother voting when it really counts.

The best option one can adopt is to have a gun in the home so you will at least have some chance of taking them out.
I am seriously considering having my pump action under the bed for easier access and keeping it loaded.
Highly illegal but with the current spate of attacks around my area I am getting concerned. The last time I had concerns like this was when Drumcree got out of hand.

you keep saying that, but it means absolutely nothing unless you can back that up with PROOF. I know a lot that you don't know, but you don't know that. :LOL:

OK, I'm going to start an uprising, to take down our corrupt, self serving Government, rid the streets of crime, and provide jobs and food for everyone. Everyone will have the right to the best education available, the elderly will be looked after and there will be housing provided for everyone, and there will be no rich or poor, because we will have no need for money, as everything will be provided for you. Who's with me ?? EXACTLY. You've got to stop living in your little bubble of revolt, Softus. If you have some sort of masterplan which will rid this country, or nation, or world for that matter, of all the drudgery, sin, crime, deceit, etc., then please enlighten us. I think the saying goes, "PUT UP OR SHUT UP".
Don't keep criticising and nitpicking at people unless you have all the answers. Unless you've lived on the moon for most of your life, you may have seen that the world is a lot different from fifty years ago. You seem to have a big beef with todays society, but have no answers. WHAT IS THE ANSWER ???? HUH?????

Softus Wrote
yet nearly half of us don't bother voting when it really counts.

The only vote I can see counting is the one that takes us out of the EU.

you keep saying that
Because it is a fact.

but it means absolutely nothing unless you can back that up with PROOF.
Actually, it means a lot to me.

I know a lot that you don't know, but you don't know that.
It's quality, not quantity, that matters in this case.

OK, I'm going to start an uprising, to take down our corrupt, self serving Government, rid the streets of crime, and provide jobs and food for everyone. Everyone will have the right to the best education available, the elderly will be looked after and there will be housing provided for everyone, and there will be no rich or poor, because we will have no need for money, as everything will be provided for you. Who's with me ?? EXACTLY. You've got to stop living in your little bubble of revolt, Softus.
At no point have I mentioned, or proposed, a revolt. I advocate only peaceful questions, campaigning, and lobbying.

If you have some sort of masterplan which will rid this country, or nation, or world for that matter, of all the drudgery, sin, crime, deceit, etc., then please enlighten us. I think the saying goes, "PUT UP OR SHUT UP".
It seems that you have only black and white extremes of action and behaviour, whereas any "master plan" is doomed to fail because real life comprises shades of grey.

Don't keep criticising and nitpicking at people unless you have all the answers.
Right back at ya. But it's very quaint that you think writing the word "Don't" could actually stop someone writing what they feel like writing. :D

You seem to have a big beef with todays society...
No more so than anyone else, and I haven't expressed an opinion about "society" on this topic. My only beef here is about people who whine and complain without doing anything else whatsoever.

but have no answers. WHAT IS THE ANSWER ???? HUH?????
The clue is in the questions. Have you answered any them? Truthfully?

Or have you just attempted to make fun of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back