Andy Murray-British winner or scottish loser?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He seems like a miserable **** all the time, get over yourself....and always useless, against the best.

OOh I'll pull my stupid hat off off, but use a towel even though my hat has a sweatband in it?

Another brand of British failures, Henman, why bother...you know they are set to fail.

British or Scottish - it doesn't matter. He was totally outclassed again by Nadal. He is overrated on the domestic circuit - as all Brits always are.

Nadal is just unbelievable at tennis... he's as consistant as a machine that is calibrated to fire a ball between two line, with a tolerance of 2mm. And then with the unique skill of being able to add incredible spen on a ball, never seen in tennis before.... not by any of the 'greats' !!

bend it like Nadal !!

Nadal is a great player, and he spins it like Shane Warne. But the likes of Borg used to get great spin on the ball too, without the new rackets they have now which are far better than the old Donnay he used to use.

Nadal is a great player, and he spins it like Shane Warne. But the likes of Borg used to get great spin on the ball too, without the new rackets they have now which are far better than the old Donnay he used to use.

ok.. that might be true, but if so, why is Boris commentating, and not winning the trophy these days ;)

Michael McIntyre said he would support Murray until he ends up in the commentary box, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ok.. that might be true, but if so, why is Boris commentating, and not winning the trophy these days ;)

Nicht splich splosh ploth tennith poth plith moth mith plith.... What the hell are you trying to say Boris?

I think Murray is a fine tennis player, just unfortunate at the moment there are number very very good players.
If he was playing back in Rudeski and Henman era, he would have won a few major championships.
Watch out for him, he's getting better and will win a big one!

1.I heard so many complements spoken about Murray it makes me sick...but they have come in the main from commentators paid for by the BBC so I guess they don't count.

2. He in his own words said that he changed his strategy in the game and it didn't work............the strategy of a dickless donkey comes to mind. Like a donkey that wants to "play" but cannot.

3. Beating Nadal would not have got him any nearer the title unless Djokovic
didn't bother to turn up for the final. But then Murray would lose that.

Sponsored Links
Back