Another Bosch dishwasher 1 minute heater problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Problem with Bosch SGS46E02GB/75 - the common issue of not moving through the cycle and still washing when display shows 1 minute. Also whenever we stop the cycle the time goes up significantly.

Anyway, having had an engineer tell me it's the control module I have confirmed that it isn't the control module so I guess must be either the ntc thermistor or the heating element itself.

I had thought it was the thermistor as it was getting hot enough to melt the wax seal on a bottle of cleaning stuff but today on a 70C wash the water felt no warmer than about 40C but I'm not sure exactly how much of the cycle should be at full temperature?

Does anyone know which wires at the control panel are the heater and the thermistor so I can try and check resistances? Or is there a wiring diagram with the wire colours available?

Thanks for help in advance :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back