Another Estimating Sofware Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Guys, ive been trying to research about all the usual pricing software.
Im a building contractor in NI. My jobs are getting bigger so im having less time for everything else. My quotes at the minute are basic 2 pages long for a small extension, no were near as detailed as some i've seen. So my logic is as the jobs are getting bigger in price the client will be looking more detail as they give on these software programs. My question really is does any of you guys actually use them? Bit on the expensive side but if i was to sit and produce what some clients have got i would take forever. Any help much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Neil, we've been using Estimating software for Plumbing & Heating for years. It's great, you can have bang up to date prices & most are supplied with Labour Constants, for fitting/installation times also.

While this type of software doesn't help with Specifications etc, it does make life so much easier, when banging out 100s of Estimates.
HTH

Try, Franklin Andrews.
Does small works and large works.
You can do proffesional quotes, adds up the totals as you input measurements etc.
Very easy to use.

UK Building Costs Black book £99.40
CD Rom, containing both sets of data £99.40

Both the book and cd £149.10

Sponsored Links
Delta T - what company produces the estimating software you are using? And what's the name of it? Thank you

Back