Another 'virus' myth busted...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He seems intelligent, I’d be surprised if this thread isn’t just a pi55 take.
Ellal is posting on other threads this morning.

He is carefully avoiding this thread…..because he knows his argument has been destroyed and is too much of a coward to post here admitting he was wrong

Ellal is posting on other threads this morning.

He is carefully avoiding this thread…..because he knows his argument has been destroyed and is too much of a coward to post here admitting he was wrong
He’s learnt that from you!

The irony meter has left the building. lol

He’s learnt that from you!

The irony meter has left the building. lol
Poor NWGS, still smarting from being wrong about housing associations being private landlords.

It’s time to let it go, it’s eating away at you :ROFLMAO:

Poor NWGS, still smarting from being wrong about housing associations being private landlords.

It’s time to let it go, it’s eating away at you :ROFLMAO:
Last time I replied to that a few posts were removed and the thread was locked!

You believe what you like Notchy, you always do lol

There isn’t a cat in hells chance of Ellal not being serious
He's seriously obsessed, over 3 years since the vaccine was first administered and he's still the prophet of doom about it. Poor ellal...

And still no response from Ellal.

We now know for sure that Ellal realises long covid is real. It is the reason Ellal is avoiding this thread….he can’t admit he is wrong. his argument has been so completely destroyed he hasn’t got anything left to try and support it.

Perhaps his ‘trilingual’ ‘highly educated’ ‘doctor’ ‘sons’ have told him to STFU.

Hmmm

Attachments

• duty_calls.png
    duty_calls.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 19
And still no response from Ellal.

We now know for sure that Ellal realises long covid is real. It is the reason Ellal is avoiding this thread….he can’t admit he is wrong. his argument has been so completely destroyed he hasn’t got anything left to try and support it.
PMSL...

Some people have a life and don't get scared about a 'virus'...

So here's the thing...

How many experts will it take to convince jab junkies like notchy that 'long covid' is simply a list of symptoms that can be attributed to any number of illnesses/diseases?

If notchy ever had kids (let's hope not), he would have no doubt been paranoid about the October to April sniffles!

You got it wrong as regards brexit, whereas I didn't...

So what makes you so sure you are right about the 'virus' and that I'm wrong?

Sponsored Links
Back