Another 'virus' myth busted...

Have you ever thought that you may have got it wrong?
I know that science will most likely progress with research, new findings, treatments etc. Was every single decision correct? No.

That doesn't make it a great big hoax or conspiracy from day 1.

Poor ellal...

Sponsored Links
But then you can of course show us documented research that proves 'long covid' exists in a worse way than after any other respiratory disease, can't you?
false argument

long covid is not a respiratory disease, its a post viral syndrome....not necessarily worse than from other viurses like flu.....but many people are suffering serious life changing effects because so many people got seriously ill from covid...Ellal did you know it was a pandemic?

have a read about post viral syndrome

nah no such thing as long covid, these people are all making it up:

Sponsored Links
why do you put 'virus' in inverted commas

The use of inverted commas in that context is to show scepticism so ….admit you dont believe the virus is real.
Come on. We are talking about Ellal who was 'leaving the UK' had 'booked his family's one-way flights' including those for his two 'doctor' 'sons' and was 'done with this forum' and was 'deleting his account'. Yeah, that Ellal.

IMG_3367.gif

It makes me angry that people like Ellal claim it’s a myth these people are suffering.

They really are suffering.
Yep. I know two still suffering from LC when they caught it when it first appeared before the vaccine. My mates wife - housebound with lung damage and Mrs Motties mates husband - lung and brain damage. It’s no myth. So what if other diseases leave permanent damage - it doesn’t lessen the effect of LC and chances are very high that these two wouldn’t be suffering now if they hadn’t have caught covid in the first place.

So, an Australian study shows that after vaccination Long COVID rates for people who subsequently catch it for are similar to that of the Flu?

Cool. I wonder how that applies to unvaccinated people? Because as that article says, 90% of the population was vaccinated before catching COVID. That's very different to the rest of the world.

Yet more proof that Ellal isn't capable of assessing a document accurately.

nah no such thing as long covid, these people are all making it up:

No one singe person in your links with "long covid" was self employed -- funny that ;)

No one singe person in your links with "long covid" was self employed -- funny that ;)
You really are quite a disgusting person, aren’t you?

I linked a number of people who have suffered really serious life changing symptoms and all you can do is make a childish sarcastic comment implying they making it up.

Are you pleased with yourself?

"Cathy had to stop work for 14 months and leave a master’s course mid-way through after contracting Covid-19 in March 2020. The 40-year-old self-employed marketing consultant from Stockport, UK, was suffering from heart pain, fatigue, breathlessness, headaches, confusion and dizziness. “I couldn’t even walk 50 metres in my garden,” she says, let alone stare “at a screen for more than five minutes at a time”.

By scientific research!

"Long Covid may be no different from other post-viral syndromes such as those experienced after flu, according to new research from Queensland Health.

The lead author of the study, the state’s chief health officer Dr John Gerrard, said it was “time to stop using terms like ‘long Covid’” because they imply there is something unique about the longer-term symptoms associated with the virus, and in some cases create hypervigilance"

Linky Linky

“We believe it is time to stop using terms like ‘long Covid’. They wrongly imply there is something unique and exceptional about longer-term symptoms associated with this virus. This terminology can cause unnecessary fear, and in some cases, hypervigilance to longer symptoms that can impede recovery.”

"What we are saying is that the incidence of these symptoms is no greater in Covid-19 than it is with other respiratory viruses, and that to use this term ‘long Covid’ is misleading and I believe harmful.”

For 'hypervigilence' read (self) induced mass paranoia ;)
Your own link states that long covid exists, lol. The only grievance is the fact that long covid gets all the headlines.
Did you even read it?

Sponsored Links
Back