Another 'virus' myth busted...

Sponsored Links
The person on here who appears to be most scared of covid is @ellal . That's why he keeps posting what he does.

why do you put 'virus' in inverted commas

The use of inverted commas in that context is to show scepticism

so either:

1) admit you dont believe the virus is real

or

2) stop using inverted commas
I wouldn't worry - I've read quite a number of longitudinal peer-reviewed meta studies, published in at least seven of the most respected scientific journals, that prove without any doubt whatsoever that unnecessary inverted commas which have been inserted into forum posts with the intention of implying doubt without taking responsibility for implying doubt are only contagious in an ultra-low temperature vacuum after repeated editing.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't worry - I've read quite a number of longitudinal peer-reviewed meta studies, published in at least seven of the most respected scientific journals, that prove without any doubt whatsoever that unnecessary inverted commas which have been inserted into forum posts with the intention of implying doubt without taking responsibility for implying doubt are only contagious in an ultra-low temperature vacuum after repeated editing.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:mrgreen:

It used to be exclamation marks, for the drama queen. He must have realised excessive use of them is considered crude and vulgar, in terms of writing.

I notice Ellal has disappeared from this thread....probably too embarrassed to come back

Or maybe people do start threads for a laugh.

One must not judge everyone by your own high standards

[feel like you're winning] Carries on posting, and lording it up.

[getting thoroughly owned] "Hah hah! I was pulling your chain! You're such a tool for not getting it!"

W@nker cop-out, like I already said (y)

[feel like you're winning] Carries on posting, and lording it up.

[getting thoroughly owned] "Hah hah! I was pulling your chain! You're such a tool for not getting it!"

W@nker cop-out, like I already said (y)
Yeah I hit a nerve there lol.

Sorry, I thought you’d see the funny side.

Sponsored Links
Back