Another "which boiler" question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am getting the house plumbed at the moment and need to make a choice on boiler unit.

I have completed the Heat Engineer survey and it shows that 13.54KW is the output required (as below). I was surprised it was this low but i am no expert so am being guided by this figure.
upload_2021-12-2_12-24-34.png

The boiler will power the water, 5nr radiators upstairs and UFH downstairs (100m2). I would like to pair it with the nest controls.

I was looking at the Worcester Bosch Greenstar 4000 either in 15Kw or 18Kw. It is fairly compact and the reviews online are very positive about the unit but i know there are lots of professionals on here that don't like the brand. Taking the cost of the units out of it is there a considerably better option or is this a decent selection? I know my old boiler engineer used to favor Valiant.

Sponsored Links
You can get good and bad in everything, no matter the cost. Talk it through with your installer, and great if it supports opentherm technology.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back