Anti-Condensation Box Profile Garage Roof

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had my double garage roof renewed recently to replace an asbestos roof.
However we have had the first amount of significant rain today and the anti-condensation plastic coated roofing sheets look very wet in near the gutter end of the roof.
Can someone advise as to whether this is simply the sheets doing their job and removing moisture or is there a leak.
I have attached a picture.
View media item 46727

Sponsored Links
I can not see a lot from that picture, post a picture from the outside if possible.

Sponsored Links
My guesses, either not enough overhang on the side or flashing problem under the gutters, if it was me, I would altered the roof to extend the upper roof section to the same pitch

Check that the bottom 2" of condensation cotton has been removed, if it hasn't you can get capillary action with the water soaking back up the sheet.

yeah do what smash said. something i made the mistake of leaving on when i firt started using the fleece backed sheets a few years back. also make sure foam fillers have been installed to stop blowback/splashing when heavy rain and windy

Anti-condensation...hmmm?

Condensation resistant with a disclaimer would be more appropriate, one might think.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back