Anti Social Trouble - DO NOT RESURRECT OLD THREADS

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good climbing rose is 'Mai Gold' or even your common briar for fast growth and as a bonus, blackberries.

How about asking local FA or footie clubs if they have anything like Kickz or ' Show up and play' sessions. The police might also have details. ASB and youth crime generally drop by20 % when athat kind of scheme is running.
If you like PM me and I will check it out for you if I can.

There may be another way rather than you suffering ASB. And to be honest we need more kids out kicking ball, just not in the wrong places.

Sponsored Links
If this turns out to be persistent vandalism, I'd complain to the police. Yes, I know they won't do anything about it but, if you make sure to inform them of every occurrence and, better still, can provide some photographic evidence of the culprits, they might just stir themselves to act.

One thing that does seem to persuade the police to do something is to publicise. Write to your favourite newspaper (the Daily Mail is the one I'd choose) and provide them with the photographs. You can be sure that would be equivalent of sticking a boot up the police's arse.

I know many would turn round and say that it's just kids being kids, but criminal damage is criminal damage and, what's more, can become expensive.

(Edit: Funny, that. I get a red, wavy line underneath the 'a' word when I type it, which suggests that the word isn't recognised. Yet when it's posted, they suddenly realise what it is and censor it!)
Oh look..

Blimey you alright Noseall or have you been over doing a substance ?

Again what’s yer point in dragging up a 2013 post ??

You on some sort of mission :ROFLMAO:

He lost his knickers. Some old thread may have them.

Sponsored Links
Hahahaha! 2013 - nine years ago!
I may have read the Mail all those years ago, probably for amusement value (please note the laughing emoticon). I still look at the Express for the same reason, but I certainly don't believe everything their 'journalists' say.
I regularly read the Telegraph for two reasons: it is the only one I can access which employs real journalists; I can access it without paying (and if anyone really wants to know how I'll be happy to explain!)

Blimey you alright Noseall or have you been over doing a substance ?

You on some sort of mission :ROFLMAO:
Another forum bully with a vendetta.
Same antics as denso . Sure they are one and the same.

What is he up to?
His usual boll@x?
Got to unblock him at some point for some amusement now that himmy and his alter egos have gone quiet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hahahaha! 2013 - nine years ago!
I may have read the Mail all those years ago, probably for amusement value (please note the laughing emoticon). I still look at the Express for the same reason, but I certainly don't believe everything their 'journalists' say.
I regularly read the Telegraph for two reasons: it is the only one I can access which employs real journalists; I can access it without paying (and if anyone really wants to know how I'll be happy to explain!)
Poor back-peddle.

I regularly read the Telegraph for two reasons: it is the only one I can access which employs real journalists; I can access it without paying

Sadly the Telegraph hasn’t been a factual newspaper for years.

They do have some decent journalists, for example in the business section.

but generally the Telegraph is a propaganda machine for Tory party and Brexit….and it routinely posts misinformation.

for example Charles Moore: was given a peerage by Johnson. How impartial do you think Moore is?

Some muppet is telling porkies on the forum and asked to be reminded about his favourite rag. I duly obliged. Now he's desperately back-peddling and making a right twonk of himself.

Typical right winger really.

Some muppet is telling porkies on the forum and asked to be reminded about his favourite rag. I duly obliged. Now he's desperately back-peddling and making a right twonk of himself.
'Back-pedalling'. I've told you once!

Nosey and thicko13, dumb and dumber. Take anything nosey says with a pinch of salt, a known liar. The pair of them are on ignore.
Thank you. I didn't know that there was an 'ignore' function on here.
I don't mind if some people behave like that. I have always tried to respond to others politely, although I'm quite happy to do it humorously too!
Having said that, I wouldn't want to use the 'ignore' function. I can manage to avoid some people myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back