Anti-vax reality check.

• Thread starter Captain Nemesis
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Show me where I have claimed to be an anti vaxxer...

Obviously you have not said "I am an anti-vaxxer".
But you have said many times that you won't be having the vaccine because you did your research and determined it to be dangerous (unknown long term health problems) and poorly tested, which is the message anti-vaxxers are spreading. And then you go on to call everybody who has the vaccine "sheeple" and say we're all stupid and can't think for ourselves. You're not exactly portraying yourself as anything other than a typical anti-vaxxer.

Maybe if you don't want people calling you anti vaxxer, stop spreading your "opinions" about the vaccine, which a vast majority of people believe are dangerous and put lives at risk. It is not a game.

And it’s not about dying, it’s about being hospitalised and ending up with long Covid.
Well that 'long covid' claim has been overstated...

The ONS themselves state: "it is not possible to say with certainty whether symptoms reported after a positive test for coronavirus were caused by COVID-19 or something else."

Meanwhile...

Covid: Cancer backlog could take a decade to clear

That means expensive hospitalisation/treatments, and excessive numbers of treatable people dying to come but not from the 'virus'!

Care to explain that to a relative/friend who gets diagnosed too late?

Sponsored Links

As somebody who lost their sister-in-law to cancer during the pandemic, due to undiagnosed cancer, I find your comment bloody disrespectful.
Just give it a rest for once.

As somebody who lost their sister-in-law to cancer during the pandemic, due to undiagnosed cancer, I find your comment bloody disrespectful.
Just give it a rest for once.
Very sorry for your loss...

But it's not 'bloody disrespectful', it's pointing out the tragedy that is happening and will continue to happen unnecessarily!

Do you regard that report 'bloody disrespectful'?

it's pointing out the tragedy that is happening and will continue to happen unnecessarily!

It's not unnecessarily! It has been explained several times that no one thinks these decisions are easy, except you. It has been really difficult to deal with what has happened and hard decisions had to be made.

If it was unnecessary then why do you honestly think cancer treatments were delayed?

Very sorry for your loss...

But it's not 'bloody disrespectful', it's pointing out the tragedy that is happening and will continue to happen unnecessarily!

Do you regard that report 'bloody disrespectful'?

Covid is not to blame. Lockdown is not to blame. Stop blaming covid, vaccines, lockdowns for other things that have gone wrong.
As I said before, covid is not optional, and no decisions are easy. Just stop banging on about how stupid everybody else is for not agreeing with your opinion.

Not worth arguing with you.
Not if youre wrong, no.

You know everything and you're always right.
I dont and Im not.

But I do know that of youre talking to someone, and look him in the face, and say to it "Yesterday you were saying : boris Johnson is a w#nker and only cares for the rich." your "you" really is the person you are talking to.

Show me where I have said the 'virus' doesn't exist...
upload_2021-9-24_10-50-48.png

Right there.

Just as you have done hundred and hundreds of times - you are a serial denier of the truth.

Obviously you have not said "I am an anti-vaxxer".
But you have said many times that you won't be having the vaccine because you did your research and determined it to be dangerous (unknown long term health problems) and poorly tested, which is the message anti-vaxxers are spreading. And then you go on to call everybody who has the vaccine "sheeple" and say we're all stupid and can't think for ourselves. You're not exactly portraying yourself as anything other than a typical anti-vaxxer.
And he has, in at least one post (now removed) called the vaccine "poison". So unless in his mind he is in favour of injecting poison.....

Meanwhile...

That means expensive hospitalisation/treatments, and excessive numbers of treatable people dying to come but not from the 'virus'!

Well, if more people got the vaccine, then it would spread far less, and less people would end up in hosptial, freeing up NHS resources.

Unless you have an alternative idea based upon some reliable evidence? Perhaps based around why you put the word virus in inverted commas?

Meanwhile...

So whats your explanation then for the level of hospitalisation of acutely sick people?

They were swinging the lead? All of a sudden thousands of people fancied a bit of bed-rest, ideally with heavy sedation and a tube stuck down their throat, so they faked their symptoms and did it so well that they fooled all those doctors and nurses?

Or is it maybe that even the occupancy was faked - the NHS conspired with an expert film company to produce a whole load of GCI images and footage of people in ITU so that the staff could kick off their shoes and lie back swigging gin?

Oh look...

Return of the common cold

"After 18 months of social distancing, scientists believe people’s immune defences have weakened"

"Common colds and other respiratory tract infections tend to ramp up in September when the schools go back and autumn arrives, but after 18 months of social distancing and mask wearing, many people are thought to have weaker immune defences to protect themselves against the onslaught of respiratory viruses.

With reduced immunity across the board, people may fall ill with viruses they would normally have fended off with little trouble, or develop co-infections that make them feel more poorly. This is particularly likely if the viruses that have been kept at bay by anti-Covid measures all bounce back at once."

All very predictable...

Not something jabbers want to accept of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back