Anti-vax reality check.

• Thread starter Captain Nemesis
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Unfortunately my original reply to this b*llox was removed...

Are you now doubting the existence of the quotation mark?
The hilarious thing is it is absolutely fine for the vaxxers,to be abusive,use every term and then even admit that they are allowed to get away with anything on this site and yet yourself gets a simple comment removed.
the vaxxers then spout off to the mods complaining and saying that people who don’t believe the vaccine are a disgrace and are killing people and should be banned from this site.
I get abused and nothing gets done and yet when I reply to the abuse I get banned from a thread.
I get threatened and absolutely nothing gets done about it.
The hilarious thing is I even have an inbox message saying that there is no agenda against me and I’m treated no differently to the other users on DIYnot.
If I was threatening I’d be removed from the thread in seconds but of course as was said in my inbox everybody is treated the same on this site.

:D:ROFLMAO:

If I was threatening I’d be removed from the thread in seconds but of course as was said in my inbox everybody is treated the same on this site.
Thing is, site owners don't want anti-vaxxers to be seen spouting their dangerous lies on their sites. Who can blame them.

Sponsored Links
Thing is, site owners don't want anti-vaxxers to be seen spouting their dangerous lies on their sites. Who can blame them.
But they allow people to be threatening and I’m not an anti vaxxer. (I’ve had many vaccines) My decision to not have the vaccine has nothing what so ever to do with the vaccine itself,nothing to do with wether it works,who made it,what it does p.
My decision to not have it is based on covid alone.
Even if they stated the covid vaccine was 100% in what it does I still wouldn’t have it because as the science and the facts show ,you have a less than 1 % chance of dying,I’m not old,I’m not obese,I’m fit and healthy.
I believe my immune system is more than capable of fighting any virus.

You do nothing but abuse people
No, I point out where you are wrong.

like that claptrap you posted about that guy in Canada…..I proved it was untrue, but you weren’t man enough to admit you were wrong.

So you post lies and refuse to retract them.

you are a dangerous conspiracist - and we need to call out the lies. It’s not my fault you don’t like it.

But they allow people to be threatening and I’m not an anti vaxxer. (I’ve had many vaccines) My decision to not have the vaccine has nothing what so ever to do with the vaccine itself,nothing to do with wether it works,who made it,what it does p.
My decision to not have it is based on covid alone.
Even if they stated the covid vaccine was 100% in what it does I still wouldn’t have it because as the science and the facts show ,you have a less than 1 % chance of dying,I’m not old,I’m not obese,I’m fit and healthy.
I believe my immune system is more than capable of fighting any virus.

this post just proves your decision is not based on facts or evidence.

By the way a 1% chance of dying is pretty high odds…..and was the data collected with lockdown measures in place to minimise deaths.

And it’s not about dying, it’s about being hospitalised and ending up with long Covid.

Show me where I have said the 'virus' doesn't exist...

Show me where I have claimed to be an anti vaxxer...

You won't because you can't!

Show me where I have said the 'virus' doesn't exist...

Show me where I have claimed to be an anti vaxxer...

The answers are all out there if you search for them.

Which inventors are you referring to? And it isn't "it" either, there are several covid vaccines in use and being developed. Unless the "it" is plural in your version of the English language of course.

This is what you asked. I didn't post about the Oxford vaccine, it wasn't my post.

Isn't it?

No, your 3 neurons can't keep up with reading more than 1 line, that's why you're confused.

This is what you asked. I didn't post about the Oxford vaccine, it wasn't my post

I must be down to 2 neurons this morning as I have absolutely no clue what you are on about. That's what trolls do though, lies and obfuscation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back