Anti-vaxxers don't want you to read this. **Links are required for all claims**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Why where are you going,
Are you checking out the brilliant ‘Freddie star ate my hamster ‘ story from the sun or the history of numerous libel cases the sun newspaper has lost by peddling fake stories of certain celebrities like Elton John,cliff richard,Tulisa constovtavlos and many more.
Or perhaps your checking out how a certain piers Morgan was ordered to lie about certain people’s sexual orientation in stories.
Or the suns stories regarding the Birmingham six.
Or even the suns certain stories regarding aids.
Or perhaps the suns stories regarding the hillsborough disaster.
Or the sun newspapers fallout from the news of the world scandal.
Or the trials of sun staff for misconduct in public office.
Or how In 2019, The Sun was deprecated as an unreliable source.
Or the Caroline flack incident.
The are many but if the sun newspaper is deemed a credible source for factual information then the floodgates are open (y)
^^^^^^^^^^^
zero links.

Bye, bye jonny.

Sponsored Links
^^^^^^^^^^^
zero links.

Bye, bye jonny.
I have provided multiple links for info I have provided.
Laughable that certain people say they don’t get there info off the MSM or that they don’t believe everything they read from the MSM and then proceed to post info from the MSM
Lol. Priceless

==================================================
Reminder to all:
**Links are required for all claims**.

or you get a suspension/ban.
I provided a link to the ons my friend, whoever you are.
Your mates are quoting the sun.

I provided a link to the ons my friend, whoever you are.
Your mates are quoting the sun.
And it showed that it's far more likely to die if you're not vaccinated than if you are. Which is not what you've been saying.

Not stuffed in anyway shape or form.
If the sun newspaper is seen as a factual source of information then any source however barmy can now be deemed factual lol
The story was originated by the BBC and then reprinted in the Sun, Guardian and others. It's highly likely to be true.

Good news for antivaxers, and anyone who hasn't responded well to vaccines. The fisr artificial antibodies have passed testing and been purchased for use.

Last month, the health secretary, Sajid Javid, heralded Ronapreve as the first treatment designed specifically for Covid-19 to receive regulatory approval in the UK.

It will be used to treat patients without antibodies who are aged 50 and over, and those aged 12 to 49 who are immunocompromised.

The government has bought enough of the drug to treat eligible hospital patients across the UK from next week, the department said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...apreve-to-be-given-to-vulnerable-nhs-patients

Good news for antivaxers, and anyone who hasn't responded well to vaccines. The fisr artificial antibodies have passed testing and been purchased for use.

"The antibody cocktail has been shown to reduce hospital stays by four days and cut the risk of death by a fifth."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58602999

So, for every five antivaxxers who would have died, one will survive

Good enough odds?

If you're just posting to be rude then I'm guessing you'll get banned from the thread eventually. If you've got something to say, say it, don't be shy.
Can't say much, my posts get removed.
It happens when the majority is for dictatorship and as I said, who am I to decide what goes and what not here.
It's not my forum, so everything against the current gets obscured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back