Antivaxxers become extreme.

Sponsored Links
What is obvious to me is that a perverted and immoral criminal exploits any weakness to pursue their illegal activities.
It has always been thus. It isn't the fault of society for having such 'areas' that can be exploited by criminals.
If one thinks along that vein, then we should ban all money, all possessions, all children, etc. Then criminals cannot steal or abuse them. :rolleyes:
It's absurd to imply society is at fault for having 'scenarios' that can be exploited by criminals.

Sponsored Links
Idiots will always fight under a banner, they rarely care what the banner says so long as they can be a dick with a cause.

Cornwall had a large problem with anti vax demonstrators outside schools, they were photographing schoolkids and presumably teachers. One school in Truro closed after receiving a bomb threat.

I don't mind demos, but keep it nice, and don't involve kids.

Cornwall had a large problem with anti vax demonstrators outside schools, they were photographing schoolkids and presumably teachers. One school in Truro closed after receiving a bomb threat.

I don't mind demos, but keep it nice, and don't involve kids.

That happened all over the place but seems to have only been mostly mentioned in local news. :ROFLMAO: Media mind control not wanting the idea to spread.

People here have received death threats even from the lot demonstrating outside schools. Also threatened with court action if schools allow kids to be jabbed.

That happened all over the place but seems to have only been mostly mentioned in local news. :ROFLMAO: Media mind control not wanting the idea to spread.

People here have received death threats even from the lot demonstrating outside schools. Also threatened with court action if schools allow kids to be jabbed.

No such local problems yet, that I am aware of.

Sponsored Links
Back