Anxiety survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Says that we spend on average two & half hours a day worrying , which amounts to approx' six and half years of an adults life .

Worrying about mobile batteries are the main worry for millennials

while the weather and losing there wallets is the main worry for over 55's

1) not getting enough sleep 39%

2) personal appearance 28%

3) Being in when a parcel arrives 26%

4) leaving the house un-secure 23%

5) phone battery dying 22%

6) losing keys 21%

7) what to wear 20%

8) no wifi 19%

9) losing wallet 19%

10) The weather 19%

Sponsored Links
Don't forget worrying about what goes on in the CC, a couple of 1%ers :LOL:

No. 3 is interesting.

Does it mean 74% worry about being out when a parcel arrives?
Why would you worry about being in?

Sponsored Links
I find surveys about anxiety...........make me anxious.

Just reading this thread is causing palpitations.

Im off for a chamomile tea

I was so anxious that I could be an insomniac i couldn't sleep at night worrying about it.

I getting anxious about the maths, that lot adds up to over 200%, there isnt enough hours in the day for worrying.

I need another chamomile tea.

Now Im worried Ill be getting up for a wee in the night and wont sleep.

If I dont sleep maybe Ill wake worrying about appearance.

As for that parcel I ordered, will it come tomorrow......

Will Brexit never happen? :ROFLMAO:

Don't forget worrying about what goes on in the CC, a couple of 1%ers :LOL:

obviously way r bee never took part in the survey
I do not need to worry, nor do I need to worry about my posts in the GD forum.
Only those that display bigotry, which affects their profession, their professional qualifications, the qualifying organisation and their potential customers, need to worry.
If a qualifying body wishes to exclude certain work for DIYers, trains and qualifies those deemed capable to execute that work, but those then qualified demonstrate specific prejudice against certain types of customers, the long term effect on the industry is pretty obvious.

Perhaps the Gas Safe organisation might be accused of having a "toxic atmosphere" against ethnic minorities?
The potential outcome could be far more serious than threat of deportation if some are obliged to DIY, or find non-qualified people to do the work.

I guess bigoted people cannot think that far in advance.

Ffs. The fake crusader is off on another rant. The mods put you straight about the cc so now you're going off on one about gassafe. Get a life you loony.

Only those that display bigotry, which affects their profession, their professional qualifications, the qualifying organisation and their potential customers, need to worry.
If a qualifying body wishes to exclude certain work for DIYers, trains and qualifies those deemed capable to execute that work, but those then qualified demonstrate specific prejudice against certain types of customers, the long term effect on the industry is pretty obvious.

Perhaps the Gas Safe organisation might be accused of having a "toxic atmosphere" against ethnic minorities?
The potential outcome could be far more serious than threat of deportation if some are obliged to DIY, or find non-qualified people to do the work.

Do you feel better for that? You do seem to like spouting lots of nonsense so I hope it was good therapy.

well the way I see it way r bee , u may be on to something ? so I am with you ;) dunno if its a plot or conspiracy ? but it looks like there could be skulduggery afoot ;) I have spoken to my contact (;)) the bald shevic , and he said to ask u if u have noticed any thing odd going on around your house ??

These would not be easily spotted by the un-trained eye ;) but bald shevic has passed on his knowledge ;) so is there any of the following occurring ?

1) A couple of blokes out side that have been painting the same section of fence , or a lamp post for a couple of weeks ?

2) some one up a lamp post with binoculars trained on yer house ?

3) A van with blacked out windows parked out side that has not moved for weeks ? with dodgy looking characters going in and out ?

If its yes to any of the above ? u could be under surveilance :idea: most likely Russians :idea: Bald shevic said so as to make sure go out side and in passing say to one of em " Would u like a cup of tea- ski" if they answer "yes please-ski" then they are Russians :eek: probably secret agents :eek: remain calm and do not panic ;)

(edit) even if they say "no thanks-ski" they are Russians ;) the clue is in the word ski ;)

How can deleting threads, locking threads or deleting posts critical of bigoted plumbers possibly be described as "putting you straight"?

gas safe are run by Capita on behalf of the HSE way r bee ;) Capita also run detention centres for illegal immigrants ;) recently in the news for excessive force when returning illegals to there home country's ;)

Ask your self this question way r bee ? Is there a boiler manu who is a member of gas safe ? that may have designed/ built gas fired crematoriums in the 1940's ;)

just putting u straight :LOL:

Last edited:
Why not try explaining why you think it is insulting to imply someone is Arab.
It will be difficult because bigotry is irrational.

who implied u were an arab , was it himmagin :idea:

& in any event arabs are smart , so how could u be one :LOL:

Why not try explaining why you think it is insulting to imply someone is Arab

When did anybody imply you were an arab?

You are getting confused again between race and ideology.

I told you its all been explained before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back