Anxiety survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is pointless asking for an explanation for their actions from those that blatantly lie and deny their actions.
Lying is easier than explanations for bigotry. It further demonstrates the lack of integrity of those bigoted people, as though the bigotry were not enough.

It is evident why there are no 'prissy snowflakes' objecting to abuse and offence in the CC forum, because those that cause the offence simply lie and deny their actions, and further abuse those that dare to object.

It is what they do. It is what they are.

Sponsored Links
It is pointless asking for an explanation for their actions from those that blatantly lie and deny their actions.
Lying is easier than explanations for bigotry. It further demonstrates the lack of integrity of those bigoted people, as though the bigotry were not enough.

It is evident why there are no 'prissy snowflakes' objecting to abuse and offence in the CC forum, because those that cause the offence simply lie and deny their actions, and further abuse those that dare to object.

It is what they do. It is what they are.
What do you hope to achieve by banging on about this? :sleep:

who implied u were an arab , was it himmagin :idea:

& in any event arabs are smart , so how could u be one :LOL:

You are a naught terrible terrible person throwing insults like confetti at poor old wannabeliked and you obviously know its a wish he has that's never going to happen
I belive he was imamartion, walkswith turkeys and himmagin all the one and the same.
I wonder what his rationale is about needing to change his user name ? Maybe he thinks by changing his name people will begin to like him if he starts afresh.
I'manirritatingnutter should be his next user name.

What do you hope to achieve by banging on about this? :sleep:
Expecting a**e end to be able to explain why he thinks it is insulting to suggest someone is Arab.
Of course, he cannot, and will not.
He does not understand why he thinks it is insulting to suggest someone is Arab. As far as he is concerned, it just is, but he cannot explain why.
So deep-rooted is his bigotry, rather than admit it and face up to it, he prefers denial and dishonesty.
His adeptness of denial and dishonesty about his bigotry is evidence of the type of person he is.

Sponsored Links
I belive he was imamartion, walkswith turkeys and himmagin all the one and the same.
I wonder what his rationale is about needing to change his user name ?
Perhaps you will be good enough to explain what happened to imamartion, walkswith turkeys and himmagin.
Eeyore has been invited on several occasion but has failed to attempt it, so far.
Who are these people? What happened to them? Why are they not still here?

You should look at yourself before accusing others of lying.

changing usernames for a start......everybody knows you were or are himaginn, why not just be honest about it

making excuses about your keyboard when you've made a spelling mistake instead of just admitting it.....

Expecting a**e end to be able to explain why he thinks it is insulting to suggest someone is Arab.
Of course, he cannot, and will not.
He does not understand why he thinks it is insulting to suggest someone is Arab. As far as he is concerned, it just is, but he cannot explain why.
So deep-rooted is his bigotry, rather than admit it and face up to it, he prefers denial and dishonesty.
His adeptness of denial and dishonesty about his bigotry is evidence of the type of person he is.
I haven't seen him (tho admittedly I've not really looked for it) say that it's insulting.

Regardless of what's been said and what was meant by it, what I have noticed is this relentless quest of yours to try and change people on here. I would've thought you'd have realised by now that bullying/nagging/harping on doesn't change people in real life, why you think it's going to work in cyber space is beyond me.

As I said before, why don't you just ignore Transam and the many people you have disagreements with? Make your life and those around here much better.

As I said before, why don't you just ignore Transam and the many people you have disagreements with? Make your life and those around here much better.

He does a good job recruiting for the right wing, that's for sure. Most of the so called RWR were comrades in the respect party until Wannabe and his previous incarnations came along:whistle: Tis only a joke flowers!

As I said before, why don't you just ignore Transam and the many people you have disagreements with?
You suggest I should ignore a**e end's bigoted fake news and invented stories?
Would that not be tacitly accepting bigotry instead of exposing it?

Make your life and those around here much better.
You might think that allowing lying and outright bigotry makes peoples lives better. I disagree and I have every right to disagree.
Sorry if you are bored with my disagreements with liars and bigoted plumbers, but while they continue their bigotry and lies I will continue to disagree with them, and expose their lies.

How about this: a**e end stops posting his lies, invented stories and bigotry, and I would have nothing to disagree with?

He does a good job recruiting for the right wing, that's for sure. Most of the so called RWR were comrades in the respect party until Wannabe and his previous incarnations came along:whistle: Tis only a joke flowers!
Perhaps you would prefer to post your silly comments in the CC forum where there are no 'prissy snowflakes' to offend.

But if that happened, your life would no longer have any meaning, you would have no purpose. You know what happens to rudderless ships :ROFLMAO:
Absolute classic case of justifying yours and a**e end's abhorrent behaviour.
Just like a thief justifies his thieving by arguing that he makes work for the police. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you would prefer to post your silly comments in the CC forum where there are no 'prissy snowflakes' to offend.

Nah. I keep my silly comments for you. Strictly business in the CC.

Absolute classic case of justifying yours and a**e end's abhorrent behaviour.
Just like a thief justifies his thieving by arguing that he makes work for the police.

I'm worried you may be suffering anxiety.

Not being able to get access to the CC is eating you up inside.

have you considered CBT? (n)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back