Any Cornish remain voters?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting, let me think, well, I'm buggered if I can think of any.

Sponsored Links
tenor.gif

Brexit support is in a minority now, so almost certainly the same in Cornwall.....which was only 55% in 2016.

Next year it'll be just Fillyboy and a couple of old sea dogs

Sponsored Links
Brexit support is in a minority now, so almost certainly the same in Cornwall.....which was only 55% in 2016.

Source?

An acquaintance of mine ( owns a small manufacturing company ) voted "remain". Now he is all for Brexit.

What changed his mind,
[1] his business will expand ( 10 new jobs already )
[2] he feels that if the EU are so determined to continue exerting control over the UK then there is something fundamentally wrong with the EU

Virtually every poll since 2016 gives a remain majority.

It's probably a better indication than Fillyboys 3 Leave mates....biased anecdotal evidence is as much use as a chocolate teapot

Ps, you probably should be asking the OP for his source, Hitchins razor and all.

[2] he feels that if the EU are so determined to continue exerting control over the UK then there is something fundamentally wrong with the EU

I think we already knew that!

I was just determined to be out, now I am even more determined to be out the way the EU has reacted to our leaving. I supported and was happy to join the Common Market, but it it no longer what it was originally set up for.

Virtually every poll since 2016 gives a remain majority.

It's probably a better indication than Fillyboys 3 Leave mates....biased anecdotal evidence is as much use as a chocolate teapot

Ps, you probably should be asking the OP for his source, Hitchins razor and all.

That's not a source, that's an unsubstantiated statement.

An acquaintance of mine ( owns a small manufacturing company ) voted "remain". Now he is all for Brexit.

What changed his mind,
[1] his business will expand ( 10 new jobs already )

I am pleased for your mates business, there will some winners.

Sadly he is massively ill informed.

The EU have no interest in exerting control over the UK.

The EU have their Single Market which is sovereign to them......the UK can't have tariff free access to that market without accepting the rules of the market.

Perhaps you could explain how that is anything but entirely reasonable.

The EU gave even offered the UK access with no rules, but they will impose tariffs if the UK lower standards.....again totally fair.

That's not a source, that's an unsubstantiated statement.

Please explain why you are whinging about my post but ignoring the OPs post?

Why haven't you asked Fillyboy to back up his statement?

When you post a comment asking Fillyboy to back his statement, I will be happy to provide a source for mine.

Interesting, let me think, well, I'm buggered if I can think of any.

What's to comment on, maybe (s)he can't.. I don't know.

Please explain why you are whinging about my post but ignoring the OPs post?

Why haven't you asked Fillyboy to back up his statement?

When you post a comment asking Fillyboy to back his statement, I will be happy to provide a source for mine.

Strange comment, I'm supposed to question someone else before you substantiate a statement you've just passed off as fact.

Strange comment, I'm supposed to question someone else before you substantiate a statement you've just passed off as fact

Deflection

The thread title and OP comment are making a claim there are no remain voters in Cornwall.

He made the claim first.....so why aren't you asking for that claim to be substantiated.

Clearly your motivation is not interest in searching for the truth.

So what is your motivation?

Deflection

The thread title and OP comment are making a claim there are no remain voters in Cornwall.

He made the claim first.....so why aren't you asking for that claim to be substantiated.

Clearly your motivation is not interest in searching for the truth.

So what is your motivation?

So Fillyboy has to substantiate he doesn't know any remain voters, well that's pretty easy. One just needs to say I don't know any remain voters. End of discussion, it may / may not be true, however you made verifiable assertion, which you either haven't or can't substantiate. Deflection.... lol, don't be ridiculous.

Sponsored Links
Back