Any Mira Service engineers on here? WTF!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thoughts on this please gentlemen if you please.

Having installed a brand new out of the box expensive Mira Magna EV Pumped shower for a customer last week, it failed to work out of the box!

Having fitted many of these in the past, I know that all electric and plumbing was installed over and above the minimum requirements by the MI's so new the problem was with the shower.

After a couple of calls to Mira they put in a service call to the engineer, who then took 3 days to call customer to arrange a call out this morning.

Said 'engineer' arrived, spent 5 mins looking at the shower (i was contacted by the customer when he arrived, as i wanted to be there, so made my way over to the property) before I arrived at the property I had a call from the customer saying the 'engineer' had said the data cable was broken and needed to be placed and fed from the loft to the shower unit, 'not an easy job that' was his comment, then proceeded to leave new cable on the toilet cistern in the bathroom stating 'your plumber needs to fit this and all will be fine'

WTF is that about, surely his job was to effect the repair or replace the damaged part and leave the shower working?

Not only that, when i took the old cable out to replace, it then became obvious that the original cable supplied with the shower, was not broken at all, it was the WRONG BL***Y cable, the connector for the 'shower end' was completely different.

SO, not only did he not diagnose the problem correctly, he also could not be arsed to do his job.................

Unless of course I am completely wrong and its not his job to make repairs, just diagnose the problem and Feck Off!

Took about 15 mins to replace the cable and have the shower working correctly, so not exactly the end of the world, but was mighty P***ed off!!!

Thoughts anyone....

Sorry about the long post, but just needed to rant!

Sponsored Links
get hold of the mira rep and blow down his lughole, send them a bill for your time.

Have sent a S****y email to Mira.

Thats not a bad idea, will talk to my local merchants and see if they have a tel number for a local rep. thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back